UPSC Recruitment 2016 for CDS Examination 2016
About the Organization:
UPSC is an organization that is responsible for conducting various exams like Civil Services Exam, India Forest Services, and Naval Academy Selection etc. They are recruited by the Uttar Pradesh Government. They work according to their recruitment rules and have their own 42 examination centers all over the state.
Job Location: All Over India
This Combined Defense Services examination will be conducted on 23rd October 2016. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates to Indian Army, Navy, and Airforce.
Name of Organization and No. of Seats available:
- Indian Military Academy Dehradun -150
- Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala- 45
- Air Force Academy Hyderabad- 32
- Officers’ Training Academy Chennai(Men)- 175
- Officers’ Training Academy Chennai(Women)-11
Education for UPSC Recruitment:
For IMA and Officers’ Training Academy: The candidate should have a degree from a Recognized University or Institute.
For Indian Naval Academy: The candidate should have qualified Engineering from a recognized institute or university
For Air force Academy: The candidate should have qualified 10+ 2 with PCM OR should have an engineering degree.
For all category except Female / SC/ST have to pay fees of RS 200/-
Mode of Payment:
The fees are to be paid by SBI bank by Cash OR they can submit fees by using Net Banking facility of any State Bank of India Branch
The payment procedure for the candidates who will choose to pay by Cash
- The candidate should generate the Pay in slip during the II part of registration.
- The candidates should generate the paid receipt as the cash payment option will close on 11/08/2016 before the last date.
The candidate should have attained the age of 20 years to 24 years as on 01/07/2016
- The candidates will be selected by Written examination and Interview.
- The candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for Intelligence and Personality test.
- The candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks for Selection, these qualifying marks have been decided by the Commission and Service Selection Board.
- The candidates who will qualify all the stages of selection procedure will be sent for training.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment:
- The candidates should visit the official website of UPSC.
- The application procedure is ONLINE.
- The candidate has to register them online. After registering them a unique Registration ID will be generated.
- After registering themselves they should upload the fee receipt in given format.
- The candidates should keep a hard copy of the application.
The last date to submit application: 12/08/2016
See more UPSC Job Notifications
Official Website link
Official notification link for UPSC Recruitment: