Jawaharlal Nehru University has recently issued a notification for recruitment for the post of professor, Assistant professor, Associate professor. The candidates who are interested in the post required ensuring their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. The last date of application is 12.12.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of JNU Recruitment 2016 for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts:
No. of Opening: 91 post
Company name: Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Associate professor
- Assistant professor
Qualification for the post required: The candidates are requested to see the full detailed notification attached below for the Qualification required for each post.
Salary in JNU Recruitment 2016 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts:
- For the post of professor: 37400-67000+ 10000 Grade pay
- For the post of Associate Professor: 37,400-67,000+9000/- Grade pay
- For the post of Assistant Professor: 15600-39100 + 6000 Grade pay
Job location: New Delhi
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- SC/ST: Nil
How to apply: The candidates can apply through official website.The candidates who are interested need to keep care of the last date as it 12.12.2016.
General instructions for JNU Recruitment for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Only online application will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications form without scanned copies and other documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are requested to kindly upload the photographs, scanned copies of all certificates, mark sheets, evidence of teaching, research, NOC from the employer, MA, M. Phil, PhD,NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, the certificate containing the record of the date of birth.
- The candidates are requested to submit their application online along with prescribed documents/evidence within the timeline.
- The candidates who have applied earlier and sent their biodata/ academic vitae to the vice chancellor or any other authority of the university must apply afresh online by following the procedure.
- The university reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates at any stage in the process of selection in case any inadvertent mistake is detected even after issuing of appointment letter.
- The university shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable/ clandestine/ antecedents and has suppressed any information, then his/ her service shall be terminated.
- Advt number, post number and post applied should be clearly indicated in the online application form.
Instructions to apply online for JNU Vacancies
- Go to official website
- Then click on Career at JNU
- Then, select the desired post you want to apply
- Then click on Apply
- Fill the details carefully and fill all the required fields
- Click submit when done
- Take a printout of application forms for the future reference
Selection process: The candidate selection will be based on the interview.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application:12.2016
Click here for the official notification of JNU Recruitment 2016