IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017
IIT Guwahati has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Jr. Technical Superintendent. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. The last date of application is 20.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017
No of openings: 4 Posts
Company Name: Indian Institute of technology, Guwahati
- Jr. Technical superintendent
- Junior Engineer
Qualification for the IIT Guwahati Recruitment required: The candidates should have to check the official notification attached below with the post to see the post wise Qualification.
- For the post of junior Technical superintendent: 15600-39100 +5400/- Grade pay
- For the post of junior engineer: 15600-39100 +5400 Grade pay
Age Limit: 30 years
Job Location: Guwahati ( Assam)
Official Website: http://www.iitg.ac.in
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category through online.
The Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees through the online mode as under 300/- (for General/ OBC candidates) and 150/- (for SC/ST/PwD candidates).Internal candidates of IIT Guwahati are requested to apply for NO Objection Certificate & reimbursement of application fee as applicable to the Registrar, IIT Guwahati through the concerned HOD/HOS/HOC of the Institute.
How to apply for IIT Guwahati Vacancy :The candidates can apply through official website. The last date of application is 20.1.2017. The candidates should have to keep care of last date as after the last date no application will be entertained by the company.
- The Candidates should apply online only. No other means/modes of application will be accepted
- The Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Serviceman will be as per GOI rules. For internal candidates, minimum requirements pertaining to age may not be insisted upon.
- The Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations /Autonomous Bodies must submit NOC from their employer at the time of verification of original certificates as and when called for.
- The Institute reserves the right to hold written test / skill test/ interview as the case may be to select candidates for the above mentioned posts.
- Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University / Institution.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for a written test/skill test etc candidates are advised to check their eligibility for the post as per the advertisement before applying for the same.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati
- Applicants should fill out the online e-application form from this link www.iitg.ernet.in
Important dates to remember:
- Last date of application: 20.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017