Dibrugarh University recruitment 2016
Dibrugarh University has recently issued a notification for recruitment for the post of Assistant teacher post. The candidates who are interested in the post required ensuring their eligibility criteria before applying.The candidates’ selection will be on the temporary basis.The last date of application is 5.12.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
About Dibruagh University:
The Dibrugarh University is a university in an Indian state of Assam. It was set up in 1965 under the act of Dibrugarh University act, 1965 enacted by Assam legislative assembly. It is a teaching cum affiliating University with limited residential facilities. The vice-chancellor of Dibrugarh University is professor Alak Kumar Buragohain.
Details of Dibrugarh University recruitment:
No. Of openings: 1 post
Company name: Dibrugarh University
- Assistant teacher
Qualification for the post required: The candidates should have a degree of graduation in English with 50% marks from a recognised University. The candidates of B.Ed degree will be given preference.
Age limit: 18-38 years as on 1.1.2016
Salary: 8000/- fixed per month
Job location: Assam
Official Website : www.dibru.ac.in
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay 100/- demand Draft in the favour of Registrar, Dibrugarh University.
How to apply: The candidates shall have to send their application in the prescribed format to the following address:
Dibrugarh University (code 994000)
On or before 5.12.2016.The candidates should have to keep care of the last date. After the last date, no application will be entertained.
- No TA, DA will be provided while appearing in the interview.
- The applications will be on the temporary basis. And can be terminated at any time without giving any reason.
- The candidate’s application after the last date will be rejected.
- The selection will be totally based on the selection panel.
- The interested candidates should have to send their application along with educational photocopies, Caste Certificate photocopies, application fee demand Draft to the given address on the given time.
- The salary will be given on monthly basis and would be fixed. No Grade pay will be given to any employee or other allowances other than fixed amount.
Selection process: The candidate’s selection will be based on an interview.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application:12.2016
Click here for the official notification of Dibrugarh University recruitment