Dr BR Ambedkar institute of technology has recently released a job notification for the the recruitment of 6 Associate Professors for the department of Civil, ECE and Computer. To Get more information about the recruitment you need to read the complete article to get the information about Recruitment Procedure, Last Date to Apply, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, and other information related to the notification read the complete article Given Below and get all the details about DBRAIT Recruitment for the posts of Associate Professor.
DBRAIT Recruitment For the Posts of Associate Professor Details
- Number of Vacancies: 06
- Age Limit: Upper Age limit for the job is 50 Years ( Relaxation of 5 years is applicable according to norms and rules of government)
- A date for determining the age limit is the closing date of applications.
Qualifications Required for DRBAIT Recruitment
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master’s degree in Engineering or Masters degree in Technology in Civil Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering with first class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognised University or institute
- Ph. D or equivalent in the relevant Branch of Engineering mentioned at (i) above from a recognised University or institute.
Following specialisations are required according to the subjects:
For Civil Engineering:
Structural Engineering and Transportation Engineering
For Electronics & Communication Engineering:-
- Signal processing
- Image processing
- Communication system
- Embedded System
- VLSI design
- Applied Electronics and related field.
For Computer Engineering :-
- Clouds Computing/High-Performance Computing.
- Network Security/Internet Security
- Information Security
- Embedded system
Eligibility Criteria for DRBAIT Recruitment:
Minimum five years experience in teaching or Research or Industry out of which at least two years shall be post Ph. D experience.
For More Details Click on the official Link Given Below:
If you have any query or doubt regarding the above post please let us know our team of experts will surely help you to solve your problems.