UPRVUNL Syllabus – Assistant Engineer
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited was established on 25/08/1980 under companies’ act 1956. It is governed by Indian by state Uttar Pradesh. It handles thermal power stations in India. They operate 05 thermal power stations, Uttar Pradesh.
UPRVUNL Exam Pattern for Assistant Engineer: The selection of the candidates will be based upon the Written Test and Interview. The Written Test exam pattern is mentioned below:
- The Questions will be Multiple Choice questions.
- The total no. of questions will be 200.
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- The total marks allotted for this examination will be 200
- There will be 150 questions from the relevant engineering stream
- The general knowledge portion will consist of 20 questions.
- There will be 20 questions from reasoning section
- The Hindi Language section will consist of 10 questions
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Technical Subject||Objective Type||150||150|
Detail about the Examination Pattern and Difficulty level: The written examination will be taken Online. The test will be Computer based. The candidate needs to answer very carefully as there is Negative Marking every wrong answer will cost deduction of marks from the correct answer.
- The technical subject can prove the most scoring as it will be of 150 marks. The applicant should have deep knowledge about the concepts and basics of relevant technical subject.
- The General Knowledge section can prove to be the biggest cause of deduction of marks, as there are no boundaries of questions in this section. The questions can be asked from any stream.
- The Reasoning section can be scoring only when the candidate has strong practice of solving the questions fast and correctly.
- The Hindi section would be comparatively easy, if the candidate has command over Hindi language then this section can give bonus marks and can compensate to the incorrect answers.
UPRVUNL Syllabus Assistant Engineer of General Knowledge: This section will consist of 20 questions of 20 marks, the topics will be:
- History – India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Countries, Capitals & its Currencies.
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- India & its Neighboring Countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International
UPRVUNL Syllabus Assistant Engineer of Reasoning: This section will consist of 20 questions of 20 marks. The topics will be as follows:
- Number Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Figure Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
UPRVUNL Syllabus Assistant Engineer of Hindi: This section will be consisting of 10 questions of 10 marks. The topics will be as follows:
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- वाक्य संशोधन
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
UPRVUNL Syllabus Assistant Engineer of Mechanical Engineering: The topics will be as follows:
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Strength of Materials.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- IC Engines.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- Production Engineering.
- Machine Design.
- Production Management
UPRVUNL Syllabus Assistant Engineer of Electrical Engineering: The topics will be as follows:
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Network Analysis.
- Electronics Devices.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Switch Gear and Protection
Previous Year Question Paper and Practice Sets for UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer:
Recommended Books for UPRVUNL A.E
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines 2016