SSC Delhi Police Syllabus for Constable
About Delhi Police:
Delhi police is the agency that maintains law and order in the capital of the country. The head of this organization is Commissioner of Police. It is designated as the largest metropolitan police force in all over the world. The police department is governed under the Ministry of Home affairs. They work in order to decrease the crime level in Delhi.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Physical Test. The written exam pattern is mentioned below:
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions
- The time duration of the examination is 01 hour and 30 minutes
- There will be 100 questions in the examination.
- There will be No negative marking in the examination
- There will be 35 questions from Reasoning Ability
- There will be 50 questions from General awareness
- There will be 15 questions from Numerical Ability.
- Each question will be of 01 mark.
Difficulty Level of Questions:
|General Knowledge||Moderate – Easy|
|Numerical Ability||Moderate – Tough|
SSC Delhi Police Syllabus for Constable of Reasoning Ability: The candidate will have to solve 35 questions from this section; the reasoning ability section will have questions from Verbal and NonVerbal Reasoning. This section will be time taking and requires a lot of practice. The topics will be as follows:
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Problem Solving
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Coding & Decoding
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts
- Statement Conclusion
- Nonverbal series
- Syllogistic reasoning
SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus for General Awareness: This section will have questions from current affairs and general knowledge. The maximum number of questions will be from this section only. The candidates must go through the daily newspaper and journals for regular updates. The topics will be as follows:
- Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Countries & Capitals
- Science & Technology
SSC Delhi Police Syllabus for Constable of Numerical Ability: This section will have 15 questions the subjects will be based on basic level Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra etc. the topics will be as follows:
- Statistical Charts
Previous Year Questions Paper for Delhi Police Constable:
Sample Papers for Delhi Police Constable:
Recommended Books for Delhi Police Constable:
- Delhi Police: Constable (Executive) Recruitment Exam by R. Gupta (in Hindi & English both)
- Delhi Police Constable Exam Guide: by RPH Editorial Board
- Gupta’s Popular Master Guide: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment.
- Quicker Reasoning Test By Upkar Prakashan
- Quantitative Aptitude for CPT By P. C Tulsian, Bharat Jhunjhunwala
FAQ’s for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment:
- Will there be negative marking SSC Delhi Police exam?
Answer: No there will be no Negative Marking.
- What will be asked in the Physical Test exam for Delhi Police Constable?
Answer: The Physical Test will be different for Males and Females
- Males: 165 cms
- Female: 155 cms
- Male: 76-80 cms
Required Physical Endurance Test (PET) Details:
Race (1600 mts):
- Male: 6 Minutes
- Female: 8 Minutes
- Male: 14 feet
- Female: 10 feet
- Male: 3’9’’ feet
- Female: 3 feet