Central Bank of India Syllabus for Specialist Credit Officer and Risk Manager in Middle Management Group
It was established on 21 December 1911; this bank presently has 4700 branches, 5000 ATM’s and 4 extension counters across 27 Indian states and three Union Territories. It is a government-owned bank, & one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India which is based in Mumbai.
Central Bank of India (CBI) Exam Pattern for Specialist Credit Officer and Risk Manager in Middle Management Group: The selection process will involve Written Examination and Interview. The exam pattern for this post is as follows:
- The written test will be Objective Type
- The Test will be Online
- The number of questions will be 100
- The total marks for the written exam is 100
- The categories for written test is mentioned below
- The test will be in Bilingual Language; Hindi and English both.
- There will be penalty for each wrong answer.
- The Negative Marking for each wrong answer will be 0.25 marks
|Subjects||Question Pattern||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|Category Specific Questions||Objective Type||50||50||60 minutes|
Central Bank of India (CBI) Syllabus for Specialist Credit Officer and Risk Manager in Middle Management Group of Category Specific Questions: This section involves questions from their own categories the questions will be based upon the stream that they have passed. As this section has the maximum weightage so the candidates must focus on this subject. The numbers of questions from this stream are 50 so the candidate should have a thorough knowledge of basics of his stream. The topics are:
- Introduction & Overview of Credit.
- Model Credit Policy.
- Registration of charges.
- Analysis of Financial Statements.
- Important Financial Ratios.
- Working Capital Management.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Other Credits.
- Export Finance.
- Working Capital Gap.
- Various types of Bank Guarantees.
- Co-acceptance Facilities.
- Monitoring, Supervision, Follow-up & Management of Impaired Assets.
- Types of Charges
Central Bank of India (CBI) Syllabus for Specialist Credit Officer and Risk Manager in Middle Management Group of Computer Knowledge: The computer terminology and system should be understood very well by the candidate. The candidate should be aware of the terms and basics of computer knowledge. The topics will be as follows:
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Operating System.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- Internet Usage
Central Bank of India (CBI) Syllabus for Specialist Credit Officer and Risk Manager in Middle Management Group of Banking Present Economic Scenario and General Awareness: This section will consist of questions from questions of Banking and General Awareness. The candidate must read enough books and tutorials of various banks. Although in the General Awareness section practice is never enough but still the applicant must have knowledge of current affairs and recent events. The total no. of questions will be 30. The topics will be following:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Union Budget.
- Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Days.
- Banking Awareness.
- Countries & Capitals