Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2016
About TET Assam:
This program ( TET Assam ) was implemented by Government of India for providing quality and meaningful education to all children in the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary Schools in Assam. The RMSA introduced in the State with the objectives as to provide a secondary school within a reasonable distance of 5 kilometers and a higher secondary school within 7-10 kilometers from any habitation, to ensure universal access to secondary education by 2017 (GER of 100%) and Universal retention by 2020 and for Providing access to secondary education with special ref. to EWSs, the girls and the disabled children and other marginalized categories like SC, ST, OBC and Educationally Backward Minorities (EBM).
Job Location: Assam.
Job details TET Assam:
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam has invited the application from the eligible candidates for TET Examination 2016. Candidates who were searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for this vacancy online released under Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Notification 2016, before 31/08/2016.
Name of the post:
Graduate Teachers in Secondary Schools:
- Hindi Teacher
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)
- Classical Teacher (Arab, Urdu, Persian)
- Classical Teacher (Assamese, Manipuri Language)
Qualification for TET Assam:
- Graduate Teacher candidates must have BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com degree with 50% marks with BT/ B.Ed degree.
- Hindi Teacher candidates must have B.A with Hindi as one of the subject and B.T / B. Ed. degree.
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit) candidates must have B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subject’s and B.T/ B.Ed degree.
Age Limit with Relaxation:
- The candidates must be of age between 19 to 43 years as on 1/01/2016
- 5 years of relaxation will be given to the candidates falling in ST/SC category.
The application will be Rs.400 which will be paid online through Net banking/debit/credit card.
- The Eligible and Interested individuals for RMSA Teacher Recruitment in Assam will undergo selection process through their performance in Written test i.e. TET.
- To qualify in TET candidates have to score minimum 60% marks in the examination.
- 5% extra weight age of marks will be given to the reserved candidates.
- Written test will have 200 Multiple Choice Question of 200 marks.
How to apply for TET Assam:
- The Eligible jobholders of Assam TET Exam for Teacher vacancies in Secondary schools have to apply through Online before 31.08.2016
- To apply online for RMSA Assam visit the website www.rmsaassam.in
- Clearly read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Pay the Examination fee.
- Finally, submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form for the future purpose.
- The last date to submit fee for the application is 3.09.2016
The Closing date for submission of Online Form: 31/08/2016
The Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 03/09/2016
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for TET Assam: