Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016
About the Organization:
Hindustan Copper Limited owned by Central Government is a Public Sector Unit, falls under the Ministry of Mines (India). Hindustan Copper Limited performs its functions in mining and smelting of copper, having its offices of production at various locations across the country. Indian Copper Corporation Limited, Private Sector Company is located at Ghatsila, Jharkhand. HCL is the only vertically integrated copper production enterprise in India.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Job Details:
HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED Indian Copper Complex, Ghatsilahas invited applications for 42 Trade wise Apprenticeship of one year time period. Interested candidates may apply by sending their applications through post before 10/09/2016.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment:
Name of Post – Trade Apprentice
Trade Wise No. of Vacancies:
- Welder: 03 Posts
- Turner: 02 Posts
- Fitter: 20 Posts
- Electrician: 16 Posts
- Machinist: 01 Post
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Job Location: Jharkhand
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- The candidates must have passed High School or equivalent + ITI from a recognized institute.
- For General /OBC category candidates minimum 60% Marks are required the relevant Trade.
- For ST/SC category candidates minimum 50% Marks are required in the relevant Trade.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Salary for the post:
- Candidates will be provided with the stipend of Rs.4004 in their 1st Year
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Age group with Relaxation:
- The candidates must be age between 18years to 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the SC, ST, and OBC& PWD as per Govt. norms.
Application fee detail:
There is no fee applicable for the application.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Selection process:
- Candidates will be selected through a written test that will be held on 25/09/2016 from 10.30 a.m. onwards.
- Applicants are advised to report at 9.00 a.m. with all original documents for scrutinizing their application, testimonials, etc. in support of their eligibility.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to dully fill their application form before the last date 10.9.2016 & send it by post.
- Candidates are required to send their applications with all the documents like high school, 10+2 & other certificates and all the relevant documents along with 2 recent passport size photographs.
- All the documents are to be self–attested.
- Only Xerox copies of the relevant documents will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised not to send their original documents only photocopies.
- The envelope should be super scribe with “Application for the Post of………”
Duly filled in application with all required documents should reach in an envelopeon or before the dated i.e. 10/09/2016 addressed:
Ch.Mgr. (HR) – R & E ,
Indian Copper Complex,
East Singhbhum Jharkhand.
Last date to apply: 10/09/2016
Written Test Date: 25/09/2016
Official Website link:
Official notification link: