HPSSC Recruitment 2016: 2407+ Junior Engineer, Junior Various Posts
The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission was established in 1998, by the Government of Himachal Pradesh to make recommendations for Class III posts for departments and public sector undertakings. It is responsible for recruiting capable talent through a defined selection process.
Job location: Himachal Pradesh
Job details for HPSSC Recruitment:
Latest State Govt. Job, Govt. SSC Jobs, Applications from eligible aspirants has been invited by the HPSSC for the recruitment to 2407 posts of Junior Engineer, Junior Office Assistant and various on permanent and Contractual basis, interested candidates may apply online before 17.11.2016
Posts & Salary:
- Junior Engineer (Elect.)(on contract basis) – 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mech.) – 1 Post
- Horticulture Extension Officer ( on contract basis) – 6 Posts
- Press Duftry (on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Civil Defence Instructor (on contract basis) – 6 Posts
- Havildar Instructor (on contract basis) – 7 Posts
- Pump Operator (on contract basis) – 250 Posts
- Marketing Assistant (on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Junior Accountant (on contract basis) – 8 Posts
- Technical Officer (on contract basis) – 4 Posts
- Programmer (on contract basis)- 1 Posts
- Computer Operator (on contract basis)- 2 Posts
- Boiler Operator/Attendant (on contract basis)- 2 Posts
- Refrigeration Plant Operator (on contract basis) – 5 Posts
- Scale Stenographer(on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Scale Stenographer (on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Steno-typist (on contract basis) – 3 Posts
- Clerk (on contract basis) – 4 Posts
- Senior Laboratory Technician (Allopathy) (on contract basis) – 63 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Allopathy) (On contract basis ) – 58 Posts
- Dark Room Attendant (On contract basis) – 1 Post
- Mechanic (on contract basis) – 1 Post
- Salesman(on contract basis) – 3 Posts
- Master Craftsman (Wood) (on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (on contract basis) – 704 Posts
- Tourism & Civil Aviation – 4 Posts
- Tourist Information Officer ( on contract basis) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Chemist (on contract basis) – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (IT) on contract basis – 10 Posts
- Supervisor (on contract basis) – 50 Posts
- Marketing Assistant (on contract basis)- 7 Posts
- Accountant (on contract basis) – 3 Posts
- Manager (Industrial Estate/Area) (on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer(on contract basis) – 1 Post
- Operation Theatre Assistant(Allopathy) on contract basis – 2 Posts
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist (on contract basis) – 148 Posts
- Woman & Child Development – 37 Posts
- Language Teacher (on contract basis) – 123 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher (on contract basis) – 118 Posts
- Drawing Master (on contract basis) – 118 Posts
- Shastri (on contract basis) – 236 Posts
- JE (Elect.) (on contract basis)- 245 Posts
- Ophthalmic Officer (on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman(Civil)(on contract basis)- 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil.) (on contract basis) – 167 Posts
Salary: As per the norms.
Educational Qualification for HPSSC Recruitment:
Dark Room Attendant: 10+2 with Science(Chemistry and Physics) or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/Institution and Two years National Trade/Apprenticeship Certificate course in the trade from an I.T.I. or from an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government. Candidate should have 02 years practical experience in the trade from a Government Press/an ISO certified Private Printing press
Data Entry Operator : 10+2 examination passed or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 01 year Diploma in Data Entry Operator/ Computer Application / Computer Programming or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the H.P./ Central Government/ “O” Level Course from DOEACC Society /National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIEIT).
Accountant: candidate must have completed B.Com/CA enter or MBA (Fin.)
Assistant Chemist: candidate must have B.Sc with three years experience
Assistant Technical Officer: candidate should have B.Sc. With Chemistry from a recognized University and Degree or Diploma in Food Technology with one-year experience in Food Industry preferably in a Food Processing Industry daily plant or Brewery
Assistant Programmer: MCA from recognized University in 1st Division with minimum 05 years experience as a computer or software Engineer or System Officer(Computers) or on the equivalent post in the field of computers in some government/semi government department/PSU/Institutions or a concern of repute.
Ayurvedic Pharmacist: 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/University. Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/Diploma in Pharmacy(Ayurveda)/Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy(Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board/University recognized by the H.P. Government
Boiler Operator/Attendant) : Matric /Higher Secondary with 2nd Class Certificate of Competency of boiler Attendant issued by the chief inspector of Boilers or any other competent authority and 02 years experience in the operation of coal-fired/oil fired boilers
Civil Defense Instructor/Chief Instructor/Platoon Commander/Administrative Officer/Assistant Store Officer: should have passed 10+2) Examination from a recognized University/ Board of School Education or its equivalent. Should be holding Honorary Rank of Platoon Commander or above in the Home Guards Organization & with continued service as such for the last three years. OR should be a serving Havildar Instructor/Quartermaster Havildar in the Home Guards Department for at least three years. OR Should be a released/Retired Officer of the Indian Army, who has held the rank of Naib Subedar or above with minimum 03 years service.
Clerk: Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University and should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting on computer. Candidate should have the knowledge of word processing in computer.
Computer Operator : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent with 03 Years Diploma Course in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent OR Bachelor‘s Degree /Diploma of at least one year duration in Data Entry Operation/Computer Application / Computer Programming or its equivalent from an Institute duly recognized by the H.P./Central Government. Alternatively, “O” LEVEL Course from DOEACC
For more details refer official Notification
Age limit with relaxation:
Minimum Age Limit is 18 years And Maximum age limit is 45 years.
Relaxation as per the norms will be given for the age limit.
Objective Type Screening Test Followed By A Skill Test And A Personal Interview.
How to apply for HPSSC Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to click on the given apply link http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/vacancies.aspx
- Candidates should read carefully the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online Application.
- After Filling Details in Application And Attesting Scanned Copies of Required documents,Pay Application Fees
- Submit The Application fees And Download a Hard Copy for Further Assistance.
- Starting date for online application: 18.10.2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 17.11.2016
Apply online link:
Official Website link:
Official Notification Link for HPSSC Recruitment: