Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission:
Established in 1998, the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission was established by the Government of Himachal Pradesh to make recommendations for Class III posts for departments and public sector undertakings. It is responsible for recruiting capable talent through a defined selection process.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
The HPSCC is accepting online applications for direct recruitment posts under the Health and Family Welfare, Local Audit and other departments of Himachal Pradesh.
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2), BA/ B.Sc Preferably with Maths or Economics, Matric Examination (10th), B.sc Degree in Science, for the posts from recognized University or Institute & other qualification details refer the notification.
1. Group Instructor: 08 Posts
2. Junior Draughtsman (Civil): 55 Posts
3. Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
4. Radiographer: 01 Post
5. Statistical Assistant: 03 Post
6. TGT (Arts): 225 Posts
7. TGT (NonMedical): 145 Posts
8. TGT (Medical): 34 Posts
9. Sr Asst (Accounts): 02 Posts
10. Steno Typist: 02 Posts
11. Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): 79 Posts
12. Storekeeper: 26 Posts
13 Mechanic (Electrical): 01 Posts
14. Clerk: 103 Posts
15. Statistical Assistant: 04 Posts
16. Motor Vehicle Inspector: 05 Posts
17. Mechanic (Printing) 01 Post
18. Photo Type Setter Operator: 01 Post
19. JE (Mechanic): 24 Posts
20. Surveyor: 110 Posts
21. JE (Elect): 22 Posts etc.
For more details see the notification.
Salary for The posts:
10300-34800 GP 3800/- pm
Age group with Relaxation:
- General category- 18 years to 45 years as on 1 January 2016
- The upper age can be relaxed by 5 years– for SC, ST, and 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for Persons with disabilities.
No application fee is required to be paid.
Candidate Selection will be based on written test, Typing Test, and shorthand test and Interview.
How to apply:
Candidate should visit official website http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/ and must fill all required entries carefully in prescribed online application form and upload their passport size colour photograph and signature. After filling application retain printout form for future use.
Dates for online registration: 20 May 2016
Last Date for online Registration: 21 June 2016
Official notification link:
Official Website link: http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/
Other Popular Jobs
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Police Jobs||10th - 12th Pass Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Govt Jobs in UP||ISRO Recruitment|
|Diploma Jobs||ITI Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|