RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 for group C posts
Northern Railway has recently issued a notification for recruitment for the post of classical vocal (singer) and one for tabla player in group C. The candidates who are interested in the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 30.11.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
About the organization: The Northern Railway was founded 1952. The northern railway is one of the 17 railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railway. The headquarter of the northern railway is near Baroda House near India Gate. Northern Railway is one of nine old zones of Indian Railways and also the biggest in terms of the network having 6807 kilometers route. It covers the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Chandigarh and Union Territories.
Details of the RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2016
No of openings: 02 Posts
Company Name: Northern Railway Board
Name of Post in RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Classic vocal (singer)
- Tabla player in group C
Qualification for RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2016:
The candidates should have a degree of 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks for general and OBC category. The SC and ST category candidates should have a 12th degree only and no specific marks of percentage required for SC/ST. Other than this the candidates should have
- A degree/Diploma/Certificate in gayan for classical vocal and for tabla player from Govt recognized University.
- Experience in the field and performance on AIR/Doordarshan etc.
- Prizes won at national level
Age Limit: 18-29 years
Age relaxation as per as category
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
Salary :5200-20200 +1900/- Grade pay
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website: www.rrcnr.org
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General/OBC -500/-
- SC/ST :250/-
How to apply for RRC Northern Railway vacancy:
The candidates can fill the application available on official website then the candidates need to send the duly signed application and thumb impression, signature with photographer to the following address :
“Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
railway Recruitment cell,northern railway,
Lajpat Nagar,New Delhi -110024”
On or before 30.11.2016.
Instructions to fill application
- Go to official website
- Then click on cultural quota online/e application link
- Fill up the details required
- Click on register
- Then Click on application form
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Now click save after filling the details carefully
- Now you will get a registration number and password on the given email id or mobile phone number
- Now upload your image
- Click save
- Now print your application for future use.
Selection process:Candidates selection process will consist of the following.
- Objective type is written test to qualify proficient test
- Proficiency test for assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of
* Practical demonstration
* Testimonial/Prize etc.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 30.11.2016
Click here for the official notification of RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2016