Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2016:
Chennai metro rail Limited has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of the safety engineer, design engineer. The jobs would be on contract basis. The candidates who are applying for the job and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for the post. The candidates can apply till 29.11.2016. As the last date of application is 29.11.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
About the organisation: The Chennai metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The system commenced revenue service in 2015 after partially opening during the first phase of the project, which consists of lines along two corridors covering a length of 45.1 kilometres. The Chennai metro will be the first metro projects in India that will indicate other public transportation systems and the project is expected to reduce the commuting time 75% from one end of the city to the other. The construction began in June 2009 and the first stretch covering the seven stations from Koyambedu to Alandur over a distance of 10 kilometres began operation on 29 June 2015. One 21 September the section between Chennai airport and little mount commenced operations.
Details of the Chennai metro rail Limited Recruitment 2016
No. Of openings: 4 post
Company name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited
- Safety Engineer
- Design Engineer
Qualification for the post required:
For the post of safety Engineer: The candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognised University. The candidates who will be preferred should be civil engineering degree holder or Diploma in construction holder from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the government.
For the post of Design Engineer: The candidates should have a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institution.
Age Limit: 30 years
- For the post of safety Engineer: 40,000/- Monthly
- For the post of Design Engineer: 55,000/- Monthly
Official Website: www.chennaimetrorail.org
Job Location: Chennai ( Tamil Nadu)
How to apply CMRL vacancy: The candidates may apply appear interview along with prescribed application with self-attached photocopies Qualifications and latest passport size photographs and have to verify all these documents at the time of interview.
- Only Indian can apply
- The posts are contracted for a period of 2 years.
- Age, Qualification and experience stipulated above should be as on date of advertisement. I.e 16.11.2016 in the newspaper. The candidates who are interested and applying for the interview are advised to ensure appearing for the walk in Interview that they fulfil the criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particular furnished by them are correct in all aspects. If on any stage the candidates found not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or he or she submitted false details will be terminated with immediate effect.
Selection process: The candidate’s selection will be based on the interview. And the candidates only need to carry their original documents for verification. After documentation, the selection will be based on the interview.
Important dates to remember
- Walk in Interview: 29.11.2016
Click here for the official notification of Chennai metro rail Limited Recruitment 2016