About Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) facilitates recruitment for Government jobs in the State of Jharkhand. It conducts examinations and interviews for recruitment to Jharkhand State Services and also advises the Governor of Jharkhand on disciplinary matters.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission – JPSC Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is inviting applications for the post of Associate Professor. The candidate will be recruited on Permanent Basis. The candidates who interested in applying may read the official notification carefully before applying. The applications have to be sent on the given address on or before the last date 24/11/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Associate Professor: 48
For Jharkhand Public Service Commission – JPSC Recruitment 2016 for 48 Posts of Associate Professors candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree or a Ph.D in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University.
The salary of the Associate Professor will be Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 57,000 + Grade Pay of Rs.9000.
Age limit as on 01.08.2015 should not be less than 34 yrs. and not more than 57 yrs.
As per the Rules of the Organization.
Scorecard Duration: 02 yrs.
For General and OBC candidates: Rs.600/- + Rs.50/- (Bank Charge)
For SC & ST candidates domiciled in Jharkhand: Rs. 150/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charge)
For PWD candidates on or beyond 40% disability: No fees is required to be payable.
Mode of Payment
Payment of fees may be made by downloading Challan from website www.jpsc.gov.in and depositing it in any State Bank of India branch all over India in A/c no. 35231071548.
- Candidates will have to undergo a personal interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their research skills and quality of publications.
- Other relevant skills.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Application Form from the link http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/application_form_add._no._29-37-2016.pdf, along with necessary documents and photographs
- Download challan from website jpsc.gov.in.
- Deposit fees and fill the Journal no. of the fees in the Application Form
- Kindly retain JPSC copy and Depositor’s copy
- The application shall be sent by Courier/ Speed Post or in hand to the following address and such application should reach the Commission by 5:00 p.m. on 24/11/2016.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi- 834001.
- Start Date of submitting obtaining application: 25/10/2016
- Last Date of submitting application: 24/11/2016
- Date for Interview: Will be notified to shortlisted candidates
Apply Online Link
Hard copy of application is to be sent by courier/speed post.
Official Website Link
Official Notification Link