Postal Department Recruitment 2017 | Postal Department Recruitment Notification | Upcoming 20000 Vacancy for Postal Department
Postal Department Recruitment Board is going to release the large number of vacancy for job seekers.Indian Post office Department will announce new advertisement to fill 20000 vacant posts such as Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts in all over India. The candidates who are searching for job in postal department they can utilize this.It’s like dreams comes to true.In this post we’re going to convey the analysis of these posts like educational qualification, age limit, no of openings, how to apply & links regarding this.
About the organization-The Department of Indian Post Service is directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It was famously known as “Bharatiya Dak”. It is a Government operated postal system which headquartered at Sansad Marg, New Delhi.“Dak Seva Jan Seva” is the main slogan of this organization.
|Name of Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|No of openings||20000(Expected)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Total Vacancy – 20000 (Expected)
Name of Posts-
- Senior Artist
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Higher Selection Grade-I
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Postal Assistant
- Postmaster Cadres
- Shorting Assistant
- Stenographers Grade II
- PS & Private Secretary
- Hindi Typist
- Mail Guard
- Junior Hindi Translator
Educational Qualification-The candidates have passed Intermediate (12th) ( under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST and other categories: No Fees.
- In The Form Of Challan Or Online Payment Through Net Banking Credit Card & Debit Card.
- Official Notification Commencement Date: Notified Shortly
- Start Date to Apply: Updated Shortly
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: Updated Shortly
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Date: Two week before exam date
- Date of Written Examination/ Aptitude Test: Notified Soon
- Result Release Date: Announced later.
- Minimum-18 Years
- Maximum-27 Years
- The age relaxation is applicable as per government norms for the reserved candidates.
Pay Scale (per month)-
- Those Candidates who appointed for above postal jobs are assured to be paid a best Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- along with other benefits/allowances by the department.
- For detailed salary structure u’ve to wait for official job notification.
Selection Procedure- The candidates will have to pass two steps for Postal Department Recruitment 2017.
- Paper -I:- Aptitude Test
- Paper-II:- Computer proficiency test/typing test
How to apply for regarding Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are interested they can apply through official website & keep remember last date is updated shortly. For the online application form of regarding Postal Department Recruitment 2017 the candidates should read all the notification carefully before apply.
- Visit the official website & download Notification Postal Department Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the option of notification of Postal Recruitment Notification.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Fill up all the required fields as given in application form.
- Upload the relevant document and photo.
- Print the application form of regarding Postal Department Recruitment 2017 for further use.
Apply online-Link updated soon
Official notification-Link updated soon
Hope you liked our detailed analysis on Postal Department Recruitment 2017. IF you have any doubts regarding Postal Department Recruitment you can leave your comments below we will get back to you as soon as possible.