India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 for 650 Posts of Scale I Officers
About Indian Post Payment Bank:
The India Post Payments Bank is a proposed state-owned commercial bank in India. The bank would use the existing network of the public-sector postal service, India Post In 2006, it was announced that India Post would open a bank to erase its 1,000 crore deficit during the 11th Five Year Plan, emulating Poste italiane. In February 2013, it was announced that India Post had hired Ernst and Young to prepare a report on the proposed bank .Some officials of the Ministry of Finance had opposed the plan saying that India Post did not have the expertise to provide banking services such as handling credit.
Indian Post Bank Recruitment Job Details:
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment notification has been released on 4th October. The recruitment process is being done for recruiting Scale I Officers. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria and guidelines carefully before applying. The applications have to be submitted till 25/10/2016
IPPB Job Location:
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Assistant Manager (Scale I Officer)- 650
Educational Qualification for IPPB Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Graduation from a recognized Institute OR University.
Rs 23,700 – 42,020/-
Age Required for Indian Post Bank Recruitment :
The age limit for the candidates is:
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
For SC/ST: 05 years
For OBC: 03 years
For PWD: 10 years
For SC/ST: RS 150/-
For all other: Rs 700/-
Mode of Payment for IPPB Recruitment:
The fees is to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview
- The examination will be taken in 2 steps: Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- The candidates who will qualify the Written Examination will be called for an Interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Click here to apply online for Assistant Manager (Territory) Posts”
- The application form will be displayed.
- Read the application form carefully before applying
- Fill in all the entries
- Then upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Then click on “Save and Next” button
- Make payment
- Finally re check all the entries and submit your form
- Take a print out of application form.
First day to apply online: 04/10/2016
First day of online payment of application fee: 04/10/2016
Admit card download: one week before the date of examination
Date of examination (Expected): December 2016 OR January 2017
Apply online link
Official notification link
Official website link