UP Police Recruitment 2016 for 600 Female Sub Inspector
Uttar Pradesh Police has invited applications for Sub Inspector (Female); the applications are invited to fill up total 600 posts. The recruitment is done on the permanent basis.
The applicants are requested to go through the eligibility criteria in detail and if applicable then should apply before the last date that is 24/07/2016
Only Indian nationals can apply for this job. The applications will be available from 25/06/2016 to 24/07/2016.After going through all the eligibility criteria the candidates should fill in the applications before the last date.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of Post and Vacancy details:
Sub Inspector (Female)-600 Post.
Seats reserved according to the categories:
The candidate applying should have a Graduate Degree from a recognized University OR Institute.
The salary will be RS 9,300-34,800+GP 4200 pm.
Age Group with Relaxation:
The candidate applying for this job must be of 21 years and not more than 28 years as on 01/07/2016.
The relaxation in age will be given according to the rules of government or according to the vacancy.
Application Fee Details and Mode of Payment:
The application fees for all the candidates is RS 400/-
The mode of payment is through E- challan or by Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Mode of Recruitment:
- The selection of candidates is based on Online Examination, Physical Standard Test, and Medical Test.
- The candidates who will qualify online examination will be called for Physical Standard Test.
- This test will include a race which will be 2.4 KM and should be completed within 16 minutes.
- The written test will comprise of 400 marks.
- The final result will be based on Merit list which will be made with the sum of marks gained in Online Examination, Physical Test, and Interview.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply:
- The applications are accepted by online mode.
- The applicant should apply from 25/06/2016 to 24/07/2016
- All the applications will be accepted online no need to send hard copy
- The applications are online so the candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria and norms carefully before applying.
- After submitting the applications successfully the candidate should take a printout of application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
First Date for online application: 25-06-2016
Last Date for online application: 24-07-2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for UP Police Recruitment 2016:
Also See : UP Police SI Syllabus 2016