Recruitment of UB Sub-Inspector by Meghalaya Police- 1705 vacancies
About Meghalaya Police
Established in 1972 after separation from the Assam Police, Meghalaya Police is the law enforcement agency for the north-eastern State of Meghalaya in India.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens domiciled in Meghalaya for 100 UB Sub-Inspector positions.
Job Location: Meghalaya
Also See more Police Jobs
- 10+2 passed and other according to posts.
Other eligibility criteria:
- Indian citizens domiciled in Meghalaya.
- Should be able to speak, read and write at least one of the regional languages.
1. UB Sub- Inspector: 100 Posts
2. AB Sub- Inspector: 25 Posts
3. UB Group: 631 Posts.
Salary for the post:
The scale of pay for UB Sub-Inspector position is 14100-350-16550-EB- 460- 20690- 620-27510/- plus other allowances.
More Police Job: Click Here
Age group with relaxation:
Candidates in the age group 18 to 21 years are eligible to apply. Relaxation of 5 years is applicable for candidates from SC/ST category.
Application fee details:
Rs. 150 only
The comprehensive selection procedure for UB Sub-Inspector positions involves the following steps:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be obtained from offices of all District Superintendents of Police, and Commandments of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh Shillong on the payment of Rs. 150 only.
- Duly filled applications along with enclosures are to be submitted at the below-mentioned address.
Office of the DG Prisons/Addl Director General of Police cum Chairman, Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya, Shillong.
More 12th Pass Job: Click Here
The last date for the receipt of completed applications is 31/07/2016.
Official website link:
Official notification link for Meghalaya police recruitment: