Jammu and Kashmir police have recently issued a notification for recruitment for the post of 5381 Constables. The candidates who are interested in the post required ensuring their eligibility criteria. The last date of application is 13.12.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of the Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2016:
Company name: Jammu and Kashmir Police Department
- IRP battalions
- Armed Police
- Executive Police
Qualification for the post required for Jammu and Kashmir Police recruitment 2016:
The candidates should have a degree of matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University.
Age limit :The candidates age should be in between 18-28 years.
- For the post of IRP battalions: 5200-20200+1900/- Grade pay
- For the post of Armed Police: 5200-20200 +1900 Grade pay
- For the post of Executive Police: 5200-20200+ 1900 Grade pay
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay 300/- online or use the services of common service centers. In case of non availability of online payment facility, the candidates may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank chalan. The candidates are requested to read and follow these instructions carefully as no amount once deposited will ever be refunded for reasons whatsoever.
How to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment:
The candidates who are interested for the post can apply through official website. The last date of application is 13.12.2016. the candidates need to keep care of last date as after the last date no application will be entertained.
- The candidates who are already in government service and conforming to the prescribed standard can apply through channel after obtaining NOC from their head of the department without which the online application will not be entertained.
- A candidate shall clearly state his preference for executive, IR/ armed wing at the time of fill up his online application. This preference cum credit obtained by the candidates shall be allotted to the executive, IR/armed wing on the basis of the merit cum preferences.
- The police department undertakes the recruitment under transparent Recruitment process which is technology driven Recruitment policy and envisages inter alia conduct of the PET, PST and written tests on scientific lines with use of
- RIFD chip timing technology for conduct of endurance run in physical efficiency test to ensure accuracy and tamperproof conduct of run.
- Standardized height and chest devices with the digital display monitor for display to the candidates and interface with computer application for automatic data entry into database.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on four parts.
- Written test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
Important dates to remember for Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2016-17
- Starting date of online application: 14.11.2016
- Last date of application: 13.12.2016
Click here for the official notification of Jammu and Kashmir police Recruitment 2016
Click here to apply