Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
About Punjab PSC:
Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province, it was designated as the autonomous agency to advise the federal government. Public Service Commission conducts examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters. State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advice the governor on disciplinary matters.
Job Location: Punjab
Job Details For Punjab PSC Recruitment:
PPSC has announced job opportunities for the post of Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil) on permanent Basis. The candidates who are eligible and interested should go through the eligibility criteria carefully and then apply. The candidates will be recruited on the permanent basis. The eligibility criteria and guidelines are mentioned in the article below. The last date to apply online is 15/11/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil)- 145
Qualification For Punjab PSC Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute OR University.
Rs.15, 600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
Also See: Diploma Jobs
The age required as on 01/01/2016 should be:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 37 years
For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
For PWD Candidates: 10 years
All other Category Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 1125/-
Ex-Servicemen Candidates of Punjab: Rs. 500/-
PWD Candidates of Punjab: Rs. 1750/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee has to be paid Online by Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net Banking. OR by Bank Challan
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test
- The candidates will be notified about the date and Mode of examination on the official website.
- The Admit Card will be available on the official website.
- The candidates who will qualify Written Test will qualify for Objective Test
How to Apply For Punjab PSC Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply ONLINE before the last date that is 25/11/2016
- The application form will be available on the official website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- The application form has to be filled in the prescribed format only.
- Upload the recent passport size image and signature in prescribed format only.
- Take a print out of application after saving it
- Send the printout of the application form, Bank Challan and all the relevant documents on below mentioned address.
- The last date to send the hard copy is 28/11/2016
Office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala
- First Date of Online Application: 24-10-2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 15-11-2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28-11-2016
Also See: Railway Jobs
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link For Punjab PSC Recruitment:
Punjab PSC Recruitment for Inspectors, Cooperative Societies post
About Punjab PSC:
Punjab Public Service Commission is a State govt. an autonomous agency established to advise the federal govt. It is responsible for hiring administrative for the provincial civil services and managing the Province.
Job Detail for Punjab PSC Recruitment:
The PPSC- Punjab Public Service Commission has invited the application for eligible candidates for the post of Three Hundred Inspectors, Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab. Interested candidates may apply online before last date 22.08.2016 by going through the website of PPSC i.e. http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
Job Location: Punjab.
Name of Post & No. of Vacancy:
Inspectors, Cooperative Societies – 300 posts
Qualification for Punjab PSC Recruitment:
- Candidates must possess Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute/university of India.
- Candidate must have passed a Computer course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on Experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution.
- Candidate should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi Language.
Post and salary:
Inspectors, Cooperative Societies- Rs.10300-34800, Grade Pay- Rs.4200
Age group with Relaxation:
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age.
- For Central/State Govt. employee’s age relaxation up to 45years will be given.
- Candidates falling in SC/ST 5years, PWD 10years will be provided with relaxation.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees or certain other Categories of Women and 47 years for physically disabled candidates.
Application fee detail with mode of payment:
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.1125
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates of Punjab: Rs.500
- PWD Punjab Candidates of Punjab: Rs.1750
- Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs.3000
Candidates may make payment by sending the Demand draft through the post after reading the given instructions thoroughly. Candidates have to send a Demand Draft/bank challan to the office of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 05-09-2016.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
- Candidates who will qualified the written exam will be called for the final round of the interview
How to apply for Punjab PSC Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through PPSC website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ from 29-07-2016 to 22-08-2016
- Candidates are required to send the hard copy of application along with relevant documents and bank challan to the office of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 05-09-2016.
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab
Pin Code- 147001
Last Date for Applying Online: 22-08-2016.
Last Date for Payment Receipt: 05-09-2016.
Official Website link:
Official Notification Link for Punjab PSC Recruitment: