Grab the opportunity of working in Indian Navy. You can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 and can apply for different posts. Indian Navy is back with vacancies for the posts of Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). Here are some of the following details regarding the recruitment:
About the Post
Indian army AA & SSR recruitment – Online applications are invited from unmarried male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan for enrollment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)- Aug 2017 (142) batch.
(AA)- Candidates should have qualified 10+2 exams/ equivalent examinations with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of the subjects of Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science
(SSR)- Candidates should have qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of the subjects of Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
(AA)– Payband for this post is Rs. 5,200-20,200. Grade Pay will be provided @ Rs.2,000/- plus MSP @ Rs. 2,000 plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs. 1,400/- plus DA.
The pay band will increase based on the promotions. Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major) with pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @ Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA. Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
(SSR)– During the beginning of the training period, the recruits will be provided with a stipend of Rs 5700 pm. On successful completion of initial training an amount equal to the minimum of scale as mentioned below, less stipend already paid, shall be admissible from the date of commencement of service
On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs 5200-20200. In addition to the pay band, they will be paid a Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA.
Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major) with pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @ Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA. Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
(AA)– The candidates applying for this post must be born between 01-08-1997 to 31-07-2000.
(SSR)– The candidates applying for this post must be born between 01-08-1996 to 31-07-2000.
How to apply
(AA)– The candidates have to make their online application at http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ between 05-11-2016 to 19-12-2016. Along with their applications, they need to send self-attested certifictes, recent passport size photographs. This correspondence has to be mailed at “Post Box No.- 476, Gol Dak Khana, GP, New Delhi- 110001. Such correspondence will be accepted upto 26-12-2016 and for remote areas this ceiling date has been fixed 02-01-2017.
(SSR)– Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must send in their online application at http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ starting from 05-12-2016 to 19-12-2016. Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) & oneself addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope is to be forwarded at concerned addresses. Details regarding the addresses can be seen at the following link:
Important Dates for AA & SSR
|Online Application begins from||05-12-2016|
|Online Applications ends on||19-12-2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||26-12-2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications (for Remote Areas)||02-01-2017|
|Date of Display of Short Listed Candidates on Website||23-06-2017|
In case you want to know about any more detials regarding the application or the jobs then you can go to the following link-
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016: Permanent Commission & SSC Officers Posts– Last Date 14.10.2016
About Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and on a surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The cutting edge of the Indian Navy is its two fleets, namely the Western Fleet based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet based at Visakhapatnam. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world.
Job location: All Over India
Also See: Latest Government Jobs
Job details for Indian Navy Recruitment:
The Indian Navy has liberated the jobs for the eligible job seekers for the recruitment of the Permanent Commission & SSC Officers Posts. Interested candidates may apply online before 14/10/2016.Candidates are advised to apply before the last date as it is the most prestigious job offer.
Posts & Salary:
PC (Education)/SSC (Logistics): Posts Not specified
Salary: Rs.15600-39100/-Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Qualifications for Indian Navy Recruitment:
Aspirants must have Passed M.Sc. Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) or M.Sc. Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.) or M.Sc. Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc.) or M.A. (English) (with Physics or Maths in Intermediate or equivalent standard) or M.A. (History) or BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
Aspirants must have passed BE/B.Tech in any discipline or MBA or B.Sc. /B.Com / B.Sc. (IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material M.CA/M.Sc. (IT) .
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidates must be of age between 21 to 25 years, born 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1996; both dates inclusive.
Candidates must be of age between 19.5 – 25years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
Application fee with mode of payment:
The candidates will be issued with the call letters and then called for the SSB interview.
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the Official website link http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/index.php
- At the homepage of the official website, there will be an option given as “Career @Navy” Click on it to apply online for the posts.
- Candidates may apply before 14/10/2106.
- Fill up the entire required field for the online applications.
- Take the printout of fully filled an application form.
- Candidates are required to send the application printout to the Indian Navy.
- Applications should be sent before the 24/10/2016.
The Post Box No. 04,
RK Puram Main PO,
New Delhi- 110066
Also See More: Defence Jobs.
Apply online link:
Official website link:
Official Notification Link Indian Navy Recruitment:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 for 50 Posts of Pilot Post
About Indian Navy:
Indian Navy is the part of India Defense System. They are the protectors of the coastline. Indian Navy is the 5th largest navy in the world. It is well equipped with almost all the armaments. They have approximately 56,000 personnel on active duty. Indian Navy is capable of safeguarding oceans and safeguarding our national interests.
Job Location: Kerala.
Indian Navy has offered golden job opportunities for individuals who are willing to work as Pilot and NAIC. The recruitments are being done for entry in course commencing from June 2017. The recruitments are being done on a Permanent basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may g through the eligibility criteria and guidelines carefully for the complete information regarding the selection process. The applications are to be submitted OFFLINE. The last date to apply offline is 10/10/2016.
Also, See Army Jobs.
Qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment:
The candidates who are willing to apply should have qualified minimum these qualifications:
For Pilot: B.Tech OR B.E in any discipline OR should be in the last year of Engineering with Physics and Mathematics in class 12th.
For NAIC: B.Tech OR B.E in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation / Production/ Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
The candidate should have minimum 60% marks in their educational certificates.
For Pilot: Rs.15, 600-67,000/-+Grade Pay 8,000/-
For NAIC: Rs.15, 600-67,000/-+Grade Pay 8,000/-
For Pilot: 19 years to 24 years
For NAIC: 19 ½ to 25 years.
As per rules
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of SSB Interview.
- The SSB Interview will be in 2 stages : Stage I ( One Day) and Stage II (four days)
- Stage I will consist of Intelligence Test , Picture Perception, and Group Discussion
- Stage II will consist of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests, and Interview
- The candidates who have applied for Pilot Entry will have to undergo PABT Test.
- The candidates who will qualify all the above mentioned will be notified by Merit List
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- The applications have to be sent by e-application.
- The application procedure will start from 10/09/2016 and will end on 30/09/2016
- The applicant should read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online Officer”
- Fill the online registration form
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format only
- Now after submitting the application button, click on the Print option.
- The hard copy of application along with all the relevant documents should be sent to the prescribed address:
Post-Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi – 110 023.
Also See More: Defence Jobs.
First date to apply online: 10/09/2016
Last date to apply online: 30/09/2016.
Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application: 10/10/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for Indian Navy Recruitment:
Indian Navy Recruitment for 34 Civilian Personnel post
Job Location: All Over India
Indian Navy has invited online applications for various posts of Multi Tasking staff (Safaiwala, Peon, and Watchman), Multi Tasking staff – Non Ministerial (Barber, Ward sahaika, Mali), Civilian Motor Driver (ordinary grade),Fire Engine Driver, Telephone Operator, Pest Control worker.
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
Multi Tasking Staff
- Multi Tasking Staff:
- Mali, Barber and Ward Sahaika:
- Civilian Motor Driver- 14
- Fire Engine Driver-01
- Telephone Operator-01
- Pest Control Worker-06
- For Multi Tasking Staff – Ministerial – Safaiwala, Peon, Watchman: The candidate must have passed Matriculation OR Equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
- For Multi Tasking Staff – Non Ministerial –Mali, Barber, Ward sahaika:
The candidate must have passed Matriculation Or Proficiency in related trade.
- For Civilian Motor Driver: The candidate must have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board OR Institute.
- The candidate must possess Driving License of heavy vehicle OR Motor cycle.
- One year of experience is essential.
- For Civilian Motor Driver: The candidate must have passed Matriculation OR Equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Must have 3 years of experience in driving heavy vehicles.
- For Telephone Operator: The candidate must have passed Matriculation as English as one of the main subjects.
- He should be efficient in handling PBX Board
- For Pest Control Worker: Matriculation OR Industrial Training Institute ( I.T.I ).
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial)- Rs.5,200-20,200/-+GP 1800/-
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Non Ministerial)-5,200-20,200/-+GP 1800/-
- For Civilian Motor Driver- Rs.5,200-20,200/-+GP 1900/-
- For Fire Engine Driver- Rs.5,200-20,200/-+GP 2000/-
- For Telephone Operator- Rs.5,200-20,200/-+GP 2000/-
- For Pest Control Worker- Rs.5,200-20,200/-+GP 1800/-
Age Group with Relaxation:
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial)- 18-27 years
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Non Ministerial)- 18-27 years
- For Civilian Motor Driver- 18 – 25 years
- For Fire Engine Driver- 18-30 years
- For Telephone Operator- 18-25 years
- For Pest Control Worker- 18-25 years.
- For SC/ST- 05 years
- For OBC-03 years
- For PWD – UR-10 years,OBC-13 years, SC/ST-15 years.
- The initial screening will be done and candidates will be called according to the qualifying marks in Matriculation.
- There will be written test which will include objective type questions.
- The test will be in both the languages Hindi and English (except for English paper).
- The subjects will be General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General awareness, awareness in relevant field.
- The no. of questions will be 20 from each section and Maximum marks will be 20 awarded in each section.
How to Apply:
- The application should be on A4 size sheet either Hand written or typed.
- Affix recent passport size photograph, duly self attested.
- The envelope should be well super scribed in which the application is to be sent write “Application for the post of “____” and CATEGORY “______” i.e.: (SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD).
- Send it to The Commander-in-Chief, for SSO (Civ), Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command, Port Blair-744102.
- Along with the application attach 2 recent passport size photograph, self attested and your name written at the back of it.
- Self attested copy of class 10th mark sheet.
- Self attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth (10th certificate OR Birth Certificate.)
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate.
- Self addressed envelope of size 23X13 cm with postage stamp of RS 40/-
- Self attested copy of certificate showing PWD.
- Self attested copy for Ex- servicemen.
The Commander-in-Chief, for SSO (Civ), Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command, Port Blair-744102.
Send application forms latest by: within 28 days.
Official Website link:
Official Notification link:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 for Officers post
Indian Navy has invited application for the post of Officers for (Cadet Entry Scheme) , the recruitments are occurring at Ezhimala,Kerala for a four years degree under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme .Only for male candidates.
The candidates interested in applying for this job can go through the eligibility criteria and norms. The last date to apply is 10.07.2016
The mode of application is online. Thus, the candidates are requested to submit their applications before the last date. The duration of filling the online application is 20.06.2016 to 10.07.2016
The applicant should have a scanned copy of their recent passport size photo and signature at the time of application
After filling all the entries kindly, go through them again and make sure all of them are correct.
Job Location: All Over India.
Name of Post
Officers (Cadet Entry Scheme) 100 post.
The candidate applying for this post should have passed 10+2 with at least 70% marks.
The % of marks in PCM should be at least 70% and for English, it should be at least 50 %.
The salary given to the candidate will be 15,600-67000+ GP 8000/ pm.
Age group and Relaxation
The age group of the candidate should be between 17 – 19 years. For the Relaxation on age groups kindly see the official notification which is mention below.
No Fee Applicable.
Mode of Recruitment:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of short listing.
- The candidates who will qualify the initial screening will have to appear for SSB interview.
- The candidates who will qualify the interview will be informed by SMS or Email.
- The SSB interview will be conducted in two stages
- Stage I will comprise of Picture Perception Test, Intelligence Test and Group Discussion, the candidates who will disqualify this stage will be routed back.
- Those who will qualify Stage II will have to face Group testing, Psychological Testing, and Interview.
How to Apply:
- As the mode of application is online, so the applicants are advised to fill the application before the last date.
- Application forms are available 20.06.2016 to 10.07.2016
- Before applying for the post the candidate should read all the instructions and guidelines very carefully.
- After successful application procedure takes 2 sets of documents.
- One set should be sent to the given address before 20.07.2016
- Another set should be kept for future reference.
- The application should be sent with all the relevant documents.
- The envelope should be super scribed with “ Applications for the Post of ____”
- Make sure all the entries are filled properly
- Do not change your Email ID or Mobile No. during the selection procedure.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start Date to apply online: 20.06.2016.
- Last date to apply online: 10.07.2016.
- Last to submit the hard copy of application: 20.07.2016.
Address Details for send Application:
Post-Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for Indian Navy Recruitment:
Indian Navy Recruitment for various post
Indian Navy has offered jobs for recruitments for the post of Steward, Cook, and Topics.The total no. of vacancies are 100. The candidate eligible for this post should apply online on or before 19.06.2016.
Please read all the instructions carefully before applying for the post. As the application online keeps all the required documents with you at the time of filling the application form.
Job Location: All Over India
Posts and No. of Vacancies:
Steward, cook and topass- 100.
For the post of Steward and Cook: The candidate should have passed Matriculation or 10th passed certificate.
For the post of Topics: The candidate should have passed 6th standard.
Salary provided: The candidate will get salary as per the norms of Indian Government.
Age Required: The candidate applying for this job should be between 17 years of age to 21 years as on 01.04.2017.
Application fees details:
No application Fees is to be paid.
- Initial screening will be done by the applications.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the interview.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment.
How to Apply:
- Candidates having required eligibility may apply online on or before 19.06.2016.
- The application form should be filled carefully.
- Keep a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, signature and thumb impressions along with you it will be needed at the time of filling the application form.
- After successful submission take a printout of the form for future reference.
- Applications form are to be addressed as follows:
POST BOX NO. 2, LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI -110003 and POST BOX NO. 5270, CHANAKYAPURI POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI -110021.
Official Notification for Details: