|Post Name||Vehicles inspector (technical)|
WBSSC recruitment 2017
West Bengal staff selection Commission has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of vehicles inspector (technical). The candidate should need to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. The last date of application is 30.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of WBSSC recruitment 2017
No of openings: 17 post
Company name: West Bengal staff selection Commission
- Vehicles inspector (technical)
Qualification for the WBSSC recruitment required: The candidates Must have passed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council:
- Must have a diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution duly approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a Workshop/ Factory of Automotive O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or O.E.M. authorized Workshop/ Service Centre duly registered by a competent Government/ Local Body authority.
- Must possess a Driving License for heavy vehicles
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not applicable to those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) as per Finance Department.
Age limit: 18-32 years
Age relaxation as per as category
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
Salary: 7100-37600 +41000/-
Job location: West Bengal
Official Website: http://www.wbssc.gov.in
Application fee: All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste shall pay 240/- only examination fees 200/-Processing fees 20/- and Service Charge 20/- to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra, while Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste shall pay 40/- only Processing fees 20/- and Service Charge – ` 20/- to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
How to apply for WBSSC vacancy: The candidates can apply through official website. The last date of application is 30.1.2017. After the last date no application will be entertained.
- Admission to the examination venue will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the examination.
- Candidates must bring their photo identity card recognized by the Government In order to get entrance into the examination venue to prove their identity. Any deviation in this regard shall straightway lead to non-admission of him / her into the examination venue and rejection of candidature without giving him / her opportunity of being heard. The photo identity cards to be accepted by the commission for the said purpose are as follows
- Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to produce all relevant original certificates for verification on the scheduled date, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the venue supervisor / invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he /she will render himself / herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and / or such other punishment as the commission may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the venue supervisor of the examination venue for violating any of the instructions or for having adopted unfair means at the examination hall will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also be debarred from appearing at future examinations / selections as may be decided by the commission depending on the circumstances / gravity of the case.
- Use of mobile phones, calculators and any kind of electronic gadgets inside the examination hall will lead to cancellation of candidature without giving an opportunity of being heard.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate immediately
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 30.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of WBSSC recruitment 2017
WBSSC Recruitment for Clerk and Group D Post
WBSSC is an organization that works under the government of West Bengal. They conduct examinations for various government related organizations, for various purposes of jobs. The examinations are conducted every year. The mode of recruitment generally depends on upon Preliminary, Mains, and Personal Interview.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Details for WBSSC Recruitment:
WBSSSC has offered job opportunities for now- teaching staff. The jobs that are offered are for clerk and Group D Staff i.e.; Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Matron, Helper and Night Guard. The candidates who will be selected will be recruited in Non – Government aided OR Sponsored organizations. The candidates who wish to apply for both the post can apply. The online applications are available till 31/08/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Clerk: 1707 Posts
Eastern Region: 441 Posts
Northern Region: 274 Posts
Southern Region: 284 Posts
Western Region: 461 Posts
South Eastern Region: 247 Posts
Group D: 3216 Posts
Eastern Region: 738 Posts
Northern Region: 755 Posts
Southern Region: 375 Posts
Western Region: 1034 Posts
South Eastern Region: 314 Posts
Qualification WBSSC Recruitment:
For Clerk: The candidate must have qualified Madhyamik /School Final OR its equivalent from a recognized board of education
For Group D Staff: The candidate must have qualified class VIII from any school from a recognized board of education.
As on 01/01/2016, the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
For OBC candidates: 03 years
For PWD candidates: 08 years
For Ex- Servicemen: 05 years
For general category: RS 140/-
For SC/ST/PWD category: RS 70/-
For Group D:
For general category: RS 120/-
For SC/ST/PWD category: RS 60/-
Bank Charges: RS 5/-
Mode of Payment:
Bank Challan/Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra/Credit Card/DebitCard/Net Banking.
The salary will be decided as per government rules.
Selection Process for Clerk:
- For the post of clerk, the selection is based upon Written Test, evaluation of Academic qualification and Personality Test with typing and computer proficiency.
- The written exam will be of Objective type
- The written exam will be of 60 marks
- Evaluation of academic qualification will be done and it will be of 10 marks
- Personality test and Computer proficiency test will be of 30 marks
- Time duration will be 01 hour
Selection Process for Group D
- There will be a written test and personality test
- The written test will be of 45 marks
- The pattern of questions will be Objective Type
- The personality test will be of 05 marks
- Time duration will be 01 hour
How to Apply WBSSC Recruitment:
- The candidate should visit the official website westbengalssc.com
- The candidate has to fill in all the entries of personal information and educational qualifications
- Then the candidate must submit the application fees
- The scanned copy of signature and recent passport size photograph is to be uploaded
- The file size should be between 10kb to 30 kb
- Do take a print out of application form after submitting the form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
First date to apply online: 10/08/2016
Last date to apply online: 31/08/2016
Last date of depositing fees: 05/09/2016
Date of written test: Notified on the official website.
Official Notification Link for WBSSC Recruitment: