WBSEDCL recruitment 2017
West Bengal state electricity distribution company limited has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of junior executive. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 7.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply for the post, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of WBSEDCL recruitment 2017
No of openings: 6 Post
Company name: West Bengal state electricity distribution company
- Junior executive
Qualification for the WBSEDCL RECRUITMENT required: The candidates should have a degree of graduation and plus 10+2 degree conducted by institute of chartered Accountant in India or having a Diploma having P.G. diploma in finance and accounts from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: 18-27 years
Salary: 9300-34800+4700/- Grade pay
Job Location: West Bengal
Official Website : http://www.wbsedcl.in
Application fee: All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for WBSEDCL vacancy: The interested candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the following address.
The Addl General Manager,
Recruitment and manpower planning cell,
Vidyut Bhavan, Block-DJ, Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-91
On or before 7.1.2017.
- The last date for submission/receiving of application is 07.01.2017 (Upto 05:00 PM).
- The candidature of such candidate whose application along with documents is received after 07.01.2016 shall not be considered. WBSEDCL will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay and loss in transit.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Viva-voce only with the Admit Card/Call Letter and not with the Application Format.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Application Format for future reference
- WBSEDCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice, reference or assigning any reason thereafter nor any compensation or losses will be payable to any candidate for such modification.
- Candidate employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies need to produce NOC at the time of interview. Otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be in Kolkata.
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility including academic and professional qualifications as per advertisement and other norms mentioned above.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection (i.e. during written test/ interview / verification of documents etc. that a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled ab-initio.
- If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. No application/prayer for relaxation of eligibility norms will be entertained by the company.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on three parts.
- Written test
- Computer proficiency test
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview. Candidates called for Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/ Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses. The Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview will be held in Kolkata only. The Written Test will cover the tests for General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Grammar & Comprehension and Domain Knowledge. They will also have to appear for a descriptive test. The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will cover MS Office. The candidates must ensure that they have requisite qualification shown against the post as per layout of qualification and fulfill the required criteria before applying for the post. Candidates having adequate knowledge of communicating in Bengali / Nepali language will be preferred.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 7.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of WBSEDCL recruitment 2017
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 for 109 posts of Project Associate
West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEB) was a state owned electricity regulation board in West Bengal in India. It was formed on 1 May 1955 and dissolved on 31 March 2007. It has now been restructured and split into two companies, namely West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company (WBSEDCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company (WBSETCL).The split came into effect on 1 April 2007 under the provisions of West Bengal Power Reform Scheme, 2007.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Details for WBSEDCL Recruitment:
WBSEDCL has offered job notifications for the post of Project Associate and Senior Project Associate. The candidates will be selected on Contractual Basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through this article for detailed information. The last date for the receipt of hard copy of the application is 05/10/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Project Associate (Electrical Engineer) – 96
Senior Project Associate (Civil Engineer)-13
Qualification for WBSEDCL Recruitment:
Project Associate (Electrical Engineer) – Rs 25000/-
Senior Project Associate (Civil Engineer)-Rs 30000/-
The age Limit for this post is 63 years. The candidate must be below 63 years as on 01/01/2016.
As per rules
- The initial screening of all the applications will be done
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Also See More: Diploma Jobs.
How to Apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment:
- The candidates who are willing to apply may go through the eligibility criteria before applying.
- The applications have to be submitted offline before 05/10/2016.
- The candidate has to send the CV and all another relevant document along with the application.
- The application should reach before the last date positively.
- Please keep a set of application form for future reference.
Add. General Manager (HR&A),Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell,
WBSEDCL, Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor,
”C” Block, Sector-II, Bidhannagar,
Also See More: Engineering jobs.
Last date for receipt of application: 05/10/2016.
Application form link:
Official website link
Official notification link for WBSEDCL Recruitment: