WBPSC Recruitment 2016 for 500 Posts of Civil Services Examination
WBPSC Recruitment: West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) Examinations. The West Bengal Public Service Commission works on the similar basis to other Public Service Commissions. The recruitment of candidates is done on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Job Location: West Bengal
Job Details for WBPSC Recruitment:
WBPSC has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for Civil Service Examination. The candidates who want to apply may read the official notification carefully. The application process and other eligibility criteria are mentioned in the article below. The applications can be submitted online only. The recruitments will be done first on the temporary basis, then on the permanent basis. The last date for online application is 28/11/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Civil Service Examination-500
1. Group A:
- West Bengal Agricultural Income-tax Service
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- West Bengal Excise Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Service
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service
- West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
2. Group: B
- West Bengal Police Service
3. Group: C
- Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services
4. Group: D
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Qualification for WBPSC Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute OR University. Along with it, the candidate must also be able to speak, write and read the Bengali Language properly.
Also See: 12th Pass Job
Rs.15, 600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
The age limit required should be:
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 32 years
For OBC: 03 years
For SC/ST: 05 years
For PWD: up to 45 years
For General and OBC: Rs. 210/- + Service Charge 1%
For SC/ST of West Bengal and PWD Candidates: NIL
Mode of Payment:
Online through debit/ credit card plus service charge as Govt Duty/ Service Charge of Rs. 5/- for Net Banking
Offline with Service Charge of Rs. 20/- for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment)
Also See: Railway Jobs
- The candidates will be selected by Written Test and Personality Test.
- The Preliminary Test will be Objective Type
- Main Test will be Objective and Descriptive both.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates have to register Online.
- Visit the official website pscwbonline.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online Link
- Fill the application form in prescribed format
- Then upload the scanned copy recent passport size photograph and signature
- Take a printout of application for future reference.
- First Date to Apply Online: 04-11-2016.
- Online payment of fee & Challan generation: 28-11-2016
- Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee: 29-11-2016.
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Examination: 29-01-2017.
Apply online link
Link will be available soon.
Official website link
Official notification link for WBPSC Recruitment:
Also See: New Govt Jobs