Uttarakhand Transport Recruitment
Uttarakhand transport is hiring 300 drivers for permanent basis; the hiring will be done on the basis of eligibility. The eligible candidates may send their applications in given format within the due date which is 20.06.2016.
The applications are to be sent in an envelope with the stamp of 40/- Rs. Along with all the required documents of qualification certificates, experience, age and identity proof and the envelope would be self-addressed.
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Post and No. of Vacancies:
Driver – 300
The qualifications required for this post is the 8th pass from a recognised college or equivalent. Candidate must have a valid driving license.
Salary: The salary provided to the candidate will be 5,200 – 20,200+ grade pay according to rule.
The age group with relaxation: The candidate should belong to the age group of 18 years to 42 years.
Application fees and mode of payment:
The application fees for general category / OBC and all other categories is RS 200/-
The application fees for SC/ST candidates is RS 100/-
Mode of Payment :
- The payment is to be done in favor of Division Manager (operation) , Uttarakhand Transport corporation, a demand draft is to be drawn in this concern.
- The selection will be done in the form of written test.
- The test will be divided into Primary Test and Secondary Test
- The primary test will be of 100 marks.
- The secondary test will be of 50 marks.
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in both the tests and upon the driving test as well.
How to apply for the post:
- The eligible candidates who are willing to work on contract basis in Uttarakhand Transport Corporation may send in their applications.
- The applications are to be sent in a given format along with all the documents attached.
- The documents to be attached are relevant qualification certificate, identity proof, valid driving license, and experience.
- The last date of application is 20.06.2016
- Make sure the envelope contains all the documents and the information provided is correct. That will enhance the chance of getting selected.
Divisional Office Manager (Operations), Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, 66, Gandhi Road, Dehradun or Divisional Office Manager (Operations), Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, Kathgodam, Nainital or Divisional Office Manager (Operations), Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, Tanakpur, Uttarakhand.
Important dates to be considered:
Last date for application submission is 20.06.2016.
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Police Jobs||10th - 12th Pass Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Govt Jobs in UP||ISRO Recruitment|
|Diploma Jobs||ITI Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|