Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission-UPPSC Recruitment 2016: 127 Posts
UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, National Defense Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job details for UPPSC Recruitment:
UPPSC has invited the application from eligible candidates for 127 Assistant Registrar, Specialists & Junior Lecturer posts. Interested candidates may apply online before 15/09/2016.
Posts & Salary:
Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
Assistant Keeper – 02 Posts
Assistant Director- 02 Posts
Translator – 02 Posts
Legal Officer 2 Posts
Specialist – 109 Posts
Junior Lecturer – 1 Post
Assistant Director – 08 Posts
Assistant Keepers, Assistant Directors (Handicrafts): Rs.9, 300 to Rs.34, 800 + GP Rs.4, 600.
All other posts: Rs.15, 600 to Rs.39, 100 + GP Rs.4600/ 5,400/ 6,600
Qualification for UPPSC Recruitment:
Candidates applying for the above post must have MBBS/ Graduation/ PG from a recognized university.
Age limit with relaxation:
- Assistant Professor, Legal Officer: Candidates should not be more than 40 years
- Assistant Director and other posts: Candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- One Translator: Candidates should not be more than 35 Years.
Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms.
Application fee with mode of payment:
General/OBC – Rs.25
No fees for females, ST, SC, & PWD candidates
Application fee will be paid online through net banking/debit card/credit card etc. only
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Recruitment Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.upsconline.nic.in before 16.09.2016.
- The size of Recent Passport size Photograph and Signature should not be more than 30 kb.
- Click on Browse button and Select Scan Photo File
- Similarly, for Signature click on Browse button and Select on Scan Signature File.
- Pay the required application fee.
- No need of sending any hard copy at this stage.
Also See More: Graduate jobs.
Last Date: 15/09/2016.
Exam Date: Not Mentioned.
Official website link:
Apply online link:
Official notification link for UPPSC Recruitment: