Uttar Pradesh Basic education parishad has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of the Assistant teacher. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. The last date of application is 10.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Basic education parishad recruitment 2017
No of openings: 4000 post
Company name: Uttar Pradesh Basic education parishad
- Assistant teacher
Qualification for the post required:
Age limit: 62 years as on 1.7.2017
Salary: Not mentioned
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website : http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category through any branch of India.
- General/OBC candidates :500/-
- SC/ST candidates :200/-
How to apply: The candidates can apply through official website. The candidates should have to keep care of last date as it is 10.1.2017. After the last date no application will be entertained by the company.
Instructions to follow before applying online:
Before registering/ applying online the candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions related to the application process. The candidate should possess the following and keep the same handy while applying online so read all the details given below:
- The candidates should have fill up the application form the candidate need to click the link present under login present in the form link section.
- The candidates should Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- The candidates should have to Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
- Scan his/her photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification given in Annexure-I, which is provided with the notification available on website.
- The Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.
General Instructions :
- The candidates are advised to submit applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Application received after due dates will be summarily rejected.
- It is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and properly and completely filled and contains no alteration / cuttings.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be given as per Govt. directives.
- The candidates should be Indian only.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The application procedure has to be completed only online. Manual/ paper application other than online submission received through post/person will not be entertained.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on merit.
Important dates to remember
- Starting date of online application: 30.12.2016
- Last Date of application: 10.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of Uttar Pradesh Basic education parishad recruitment 2017