UTC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Driver. The interested candidates should ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 26.12.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
About the organization: Uttarakhand Transport Corporation was incorporated on 31.10.2003.
- For the development of the road transport sector correlated to which would be the overall development of trade & industry.
- For coordination of the road transport services with other modes of transport.
- For providing or causing the provision of an adequate, economical & efficiency coordinated road transport service to the residents of state.
- UTC is a public sector passenger road transport corporation providing services in the state of Uttarakhand and other adjoining state in North India with a fleet size of around 1143 buses and operate over 3.50 lakh kilometers catering to the travel needs of over 1 lakh people everyday.
Roles of Driver
- Driver are responsible for inspecting a rented vehicle prior to leaving the place where the vehicle is rented.
- The driver should be physically and mentally prepared for the driving task.
- The Candidate should be Free from the ill effects of alcohol
Details of UTC Recruitment 2017
No of openings: 386 post
Company name: Uttarakhand Transport
Qualification for UTC Recruitment required: The candidates: The candidates should have a 8th pass degree and should have driving licence in HMV.
Age Limit: 18-42 years as on 1.7.2016
Salary: 5200-20200 +1900/- Grade pay
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Official website : http://utc.uk.gov.in/
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General/OBC category: 200/-
- SC/ST candidates: 100/-
How to apply for UTC Vacancy: The mode of application is offline. The candidates can send their application along with required documents and educational certificates photocopies to the following address.
“The office of Division manager(Operation)
Divisional workshop, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, Tanakpur “
On or before 26.12.2016. The candidates should have to keep care of last date. After the last date no application will be entertained.
- The candidates must be Indian.
- The Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
- The application received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates should be submitted fee through state Bank of India only.
- The application should be sent according to the prescribed format only. The application can be submitted after the submission of fee only.
- The vacancy is on temporary basis.
- The candidate height should be 5 feet 5 inch.
- The applicants should not have done more than one marriage. Otherwise his/her candidature will automatically rejected.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on Driving test.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 26.12.2016
Check Below for the official notification of UTC Recruitment 2017