UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 476 Posts of Technician
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is the organization that is governed by Uttar Pradesh. They conduct various examinations for the different posts in Uttar Pradesh government. It was established in the year 1988. This organization is headed by one chairperson. The candidates are selected by Preliminary Examination followed by Main examination and Interview.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Details for UPSSSC Recruitment:
UPSSSC has offered job notifications for the posts of Electrician, X-Ray Technician, Proof Reader, Instructor, Commercial Artist, Artist Graphics, Lab Instructor, Assistant Research Officer, Assistant Coach, Assistant Statistics Officer and Legal Assistant the mode of application is ONLINE only. The recruitments are being done on Permanent Basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through this article for further information. The last date to apply Online is 15/10/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Electrician – 3 posts
- X-Ray Technician – 54 posts
- Proof Reader- 2 posts
- Instructor- 3 posts
- Commercial Artist- 1 post
- Artist Graphics- 1 post
- Lab Instructor- 234 posts
- Assistant Research Officer- 2 posts
- Assistant Coach- 13 posts
- Assistant Statistics Officer- 83 posts
- Legal Assistant-1 post
Qualification for UPSSSC Recruitment:
For Electrician: The candidate must have qualified class 10th examination from a recognized Board of Education. The candidate must also have done ITI in Electrician trade from a recognized Institute.
For X-Ray Technician: The candidate must have qualified Diploma in X-Ray from a recognized Institute.
For Proof Reader: The candidate must have qualified class 12th from a recognized Board of Education.
For Instructor: The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Food Technology.
For Commercial Artist: The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Economics
For Artist Graphics: The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Arts
For Lab Instructor:The candidate must have qualified ITI in Relevant Trade from a recognized Institute
For Assistant Research Officer: The candidate must have qualified Post Graduation Degree in Mathematics OR Statistics OR Relevant trade from a recognized Institute
For Assistant Coach: The candidate must have qualified Diploma in relevant trade with appropriate coaching experience.
For Assistant Statistics Officer: The candidate must have qualified Post Graduation Degree in Mathematics OR Statistics OR Relevant trade from a recognized Institute
For Legal Assistant: The candidate must have qualified LLB from a recognized Institute Or University.
- Electrician- Rs 5200 – 20200/- + GP 2000/-
- X-Ray Technician-Rs 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-
- Proof Reader- Rs 5200 – 20200/- + GP 2000/-
- Instructor- Rs 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-
- Commercial Artist- Rs 5200 – 20200/- + GP 2800/-
- Artist Graphics- Rs 5200 – 20200/- + GP 2800/-
- Lab Instructor- Rs 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-
- Assistant Research Officer- Rs 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-
- Assistant Coach- Rs 5200 – 20200/- + GP 2800/-
- Assistant Statistics Officer- Rs 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-
- Legal Assistant- Rs 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-
The age limits for the Posts are:
For Electrician and X-Ray Technician:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
For all other Posts
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 40 years
For SC/ST/OBC Category: 05 years
For all other applications: as per the rules.
For Unreserved & OBC Category: RS 105/-
For SC/ST Category: RS 65/-
For PWD Category: Rs 25/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee can be paid by SBI Challan OR Online payment OR by Debit Card OR by Net Banking OR by Credit Card.
- The candidate who will be shortlisted after the initial screening of the applications will be called for the Written Examination
- The candidates who will qualify the written examination will be called for the Interview.
- The candidates will be called for the interview on the basis of marks obtained in the examination
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply ONLINE only no other mode will be accepted.
- The candidate should visit the official website http://upssc.gov.in
- Then click on “all notification and advertisement details”
- Then click on “Apply” and then register yourself.
- Fill in all the entries
- Make payment of the application fees.
- Then fill in the application form with all the correct information
- If the application form is incorrect after submission no corrections will be made.
- The recent passport size photograph and signature should be uploaded in prescribed format only.
- If the candidate wants to make any correction in the application form after submitting it then they have to pay the application fee again.
- The applicant should take printout of application for future use.
- First date to apply online: 21/09/2016
- The first day to pay fees online: 23/09/2016
- Last date to register for examination: 10/10/2016
- Last day to pay fees online: 13/10/2016
- The last date to submit online application: 15/10/2016
Apply Online Link:
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for UPSSSC Recruitment: