UPPRPB recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and promotion Board has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Jail Warder. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 30.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of UPPRPB recruitment 2017
No of openings: 277 posts
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and promotion Board
- Jail Hawaldar ( Female)
Qualification for the UPPRPB recruitment required: The candidates should have a degree of 10th or 12th pass from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
Age relaxation as per as category
- SC/ST/OBC candidates: 5 years
Salary: 5200-20200 +2000/- Grade pay
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: http://prpb.gov.in
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay 200/- For every category.
How to apply for UPPRPB Vacancy: The candidates can apply through official website. The candidates should have to keep care of last date as it 30.1.2017. After the last date no application will be entertained by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and promotion Board.
Procedure to follow before applying online.
Before registering/ applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions related to the application process The candidate should possess the following and keep the same handy while applying online:
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
- Scan his/her photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification given in Annexure-I, which is provided with the notification available on website.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.
- The application to be submitted online on the official website.
- Indian candidates only need to apply.
- Candidates will be required to register before applying.
- The candidates should have minimum adequate Qualification as on closing.
- The candidates should apply through online mode only. No other mode of application will be entertained.
- The candidates who are not eligible need not to apply. In any case if the candidates found faulty for showing or submitting wrong certificates, he/ she shall be terminated immediately.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based three parts.
- Educational merit
- Physical measurement test
- Physical efficiency test
Important dates to remember
- Starting date of online application: 21.12.2016
- Last Date of application: 30.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of UPPRPB recruitment 2017