Tripura PSC Recruitment For Lecturer Post
The Tripura Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting examinations and appointment of candidates in the state services of Tripura.
Tripura PSC invites applications for the recruitment of candidates for the post of temporary Lecturers in Diploma Level Technical Institutions in Tripura.
Job Location: Tripura
No. Of Posts:
Total no of posts: 69
Principal: 04 post
Lecturer: 65 post
- For Engineering/Technology Branches: Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent from AICTE approved Institution.
- For Fashion Technology Branch: First Class Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Branches of Textile Engineering, Garments Manufacturing Technology/ Garments Technology, Clothing Technology, M.Sc in Clothing and Textile from AICTE approved Institution.
- For Science & Humanities Branches: First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s level from UGC affiliated Universities.
The salary for the posts will be Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- + 5,400 (AGP)
Age group With Relaxation:
The age limit for the above posts is 40 yrs as on 30th June 2016.
The upper age relaxation in age for SC/ST candidates of 05 years.
Also See : Bank Jobs
Application Fee Detail:
- 200/-(Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/PH Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for the unreserved vacancy as the general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
Fee Deposit Procedure:
The prescribed Application/Recruitment Fee has to be paid at Tripura Gramin Bank, A/C No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala.
The prescribed Application/Recruitment Fee has to be deposited to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview after the Screening Test.
How to Apply?
Procedure to apply via online and offline procedures is:
The application form will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment/Application Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system.
- The candidates can download the application from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- The candidates downloading the online application from, need to submit the form along with the fee deposit slip, self-addressed envelope having a stamp of Rs. 5/- and other relevant documents to the address.
Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala, West Tripura.
- 30Th June 2016: Last Date for receiving the applications.
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for Tripura PSC Recruitment:
- Download application form link: