|Job Title||Last Date||Total Posts||More Details|
|Tripura judicial service gr-3||31.1.2017||6||Check Below|
|TPSC Recruitment 2016 for Posts of System Engineer||5.12.2016||4||Expired|
TPSC Recruitment : Tripura Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Tripura judicial service gr-3. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 31.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of TPSC Recruitment 2017
No of openings: 6 Post
Company name: Tripura Public Service Commission
- Tripura judicial service gr -3
Qualification for the TPSC Recruitment required: The candidates should have a degree of law granted from a recognized University or Institution.
Age limit :35 years
Salary: 27700-44770/- Per month
Job location: Agartala, Tripura
Official Website :http://www.tpsc.gov.in
Application fee :The candidates shall have to pay according to their category. Please refer the official notification for the details related to application fee.
How to apply for TPSC vacancy: The candidates can apply in a prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photograph of the candidate affixed on the application and admit card. Along with the copies of self attested certificates and self addressed envelope along with 5/- stamp on it and have to submit it to the TPSC Secretariat on or before 31.1.2017. After the last date no application will be entertained.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card alongwith the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed bearing postage stamp of Rs.5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date 31.01.2017.
- Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Preliminary Examination /Main Examination/Interview, Viva Voce will be notified in due course.
Selection process: The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of cumulative grade value obtained in the Main and Viva-voce examination.
Examination Scheme: The Examination will comprise of three successive stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Preliminary Examination : The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Ability Test with two hour duration. The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. A limited no. of candidates, maximum 10(ten) times of total posts (in category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks (35% for UR candidates and 30% for reserved category candidates) or otherwise as fixed by Commission. The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
- Main Examination:The Main Examination will consist of four papers of Conventional Type Questions namely : English, General Knowledge, Law Paper-I & Law Paper-II. Full Marks for each paper will be 100 and time allotted will be 3 hours for each paper. In no case a candidate will be called for Viva voce unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Examination. Answer to the Questions of Main Examination should be answered in English only.
- Viva Voce : A limited no. of candidates, maximum 3(three) times of total posts (in category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Main Examination, subject to securing sixty percent (60%) or more or corresponding grade in the written examination for UR category and fifty percent(50%) or more or corresponding grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category in the written examination.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date of application :31.1.2017
Click here on the link below for the official notification of TPSC Recruitment 2017
TPSC Recruitment 2016 for Posts of System Engineer
About Tripura Public Service Commission:
TPSC Recruitment: Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I. K. Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.
Job Location: Tripura
Job Details for TPSC Recruitment:
Tripura Public Service Commission has invited job applications for the post of System Engineer, Assistant System Engineer, Junior System Engineer and System Analyst. The candidates who are interested and eligible may go through the official notification. The application details like educational qualification, age limit and application procedure is mentioned in the article below, go through it. The hard copy of the application should reach the given address on or before 05/12/2016.
Name of Post and No of Vacancies:
- System Engineer: 1
- Assistant System Engineer: 1
- Junior System Engineer: 1
- System Analyst: 1
Qualification for TPSC Recruitment:
For System Engineer: The candidate must have qualified Bachelor Degree in Technology OR Engineering in Electronics & Communication, Computer Science OR IT with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institute OR University. The candidate must have 06 years of experience.
For Assistant System Engineer: The candidate must have qualified Bachelor Degree in Technology OR Engineering in Electronics & Communication OR Computer Science IT OR MCA from a recognized Institute OR University. The candidate must have 04 years of experience.
For Junior System Engineer: The candidate must have qualified Bachelor Degree in Technology OR Engineering in Electronics & Communication OR CS and IT OR MCA from a recognized Institute OR University. The candidate must have 02 years of experience.
For System Analyst: The candidate must have qualified Bachelor Degree in Technology/ Engineering in Electronics & Communication, CS and IT OR MCA from a recognized Institute OR University.
Also See: Railway Jobs
- System Engineer: Rs.15, 600-39,100/-+Grade Pay 7,000/-
- Assistant System Engineer: Rs.15, 600-39,100/-+Grade Pay 6000/-
- Junior System Engineer: Rs.10, 230-34,800/-+Grade Pay 4800/-
- System Analyst: Rs.10, 230-34,800/- +Grade Pay 4800/-
The maximum age required should be:
- System Engineer: 42 years
- Assistant System Engineer: 40 years
- Junior System Engineer: 40 years
- System Analyst: 40 years
As per rules of the organization
- For Group-A Posts of Rs.150/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates and Rs.200/- for all other candidates
- For Group-B Posts of Rs.100/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates and all other candidates of Rs.150/-
- Group-C Posts: of Rs.50/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates and Rs.100/- for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment:
The Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The applications will be screened first and then short listing of applications will be done
- Then the candidates will be selected by Personal Interview.
Also See: Graduate Jobs
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment:
- The applications have to be submitted offline only
- The last date to apply is 05/12/2016
- The application form should be filled in prescribed format only.
- The application should be attached with educational qualification certificate, experience certificate, age proof and ID proof.
- Keep the copy of your applications for future use.
- The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of ____”.
Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission
Last date for receipt of application: 05-12-2016
Apply online link
Hard copy must be sent.
Official website link
Official notification link for TPSC Recruitment:
Also See: More Govt Jobs