TNPC Recruitment 2016 for 310 Posts of Postman and Mail Guard
The Tamil Nadu Post Office Department looks after the postal services in the state of Tamil Nadu. The Postal Network in India is the largest in the world, having over 1,54,882 Post Offices of which (89.86%) are in the rural areas.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Job Details for TNPC Recruitment:
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle has offered job opportunities for the post of Postman and Mail Guard. The candidates who are eligible and interested may go through the article carefully and then apply. The candidates will be selected on the permanent basis. The details regarding application process like educational qualification, salary, age required and selection processes are mentioned in detail in the post below. The applications have to be submitted online only. The last date to apply is 15/11/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Mail guard: 06
Qualification for TNPC Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Matriculation from a recognized Board of Education.
The age limit should be:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
- For OBC: 03 years
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For PWD (General): 10 years
- For PWD (OBC): 13 years
- For PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
For all the candidate’s Rs 100/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee has to be paid in Post offices by Cash having e-payment facility.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination
- The written test will have Objective Type questions
- The Written Test will have 100 questions of 100 marks
- The Exam paper will be Bilingual : English and Tamil
- The Time duration will be 02 hours.
Also See: Metro Jobs
How to Apply for TNPC Recruitment:
- The applicant has to apply for only one post either postman or mail guard.
- Go to the official website dopchennai.in
- The candidate has to register online first
- Then the application form will open
- Fill the form in prescribed format
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make payment of the fee by e-payment gateway.
- The candidate has to provide a valid E-mail ID.
- The E-mail ID should be maintained till the recruitment process is over.
- Take a printout of application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-10-2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 15-11-2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for TNPC Recruitment:
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs