THDC Recruitment 2017
THDC India Limited has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Junior engineer trainee(Civil) , Jr. Engineer Trainee (Mechanical), Jr engineer trainee (electrical). The candidate who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 30.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of THDC Recruitment 2017
No of openings: 43 post
- Junior engineer trainee (Civil)
- Jr. Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)
- Jr engineer trainee (electrical)
Company name: THDS India Limited
Qualification required for the THDC Recruitment: The candidates should have three years Full Time Regular Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ candidates.
Age Limit: 27 years
Age relaxation as per as category
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Salary: The organization offers attractive compensation package which is one of the best in the Industry. The Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 16,000.00 in the pay scale of Rs. 16,000-3%- 35500 as Jr. Engineer trainee. During training, besides Basic Pay they will be entitled for IDA, perks and allowances under cafeteria approach, leaves, shared accommodation for self, medical treatment for self at THDC Dispensary and Empaneled Hospitals, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity as per rules in force from time to time.
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website : http://thdc.gov.in
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General / OBC candidates: 300/-
- SC / ST candidates: Nil
How to apply THDC Recruitment : The candidates can apply through official website only. The last date of application is 30.1.2017. The candidates should keep care of last date as after the last date no application will be entertained by the company.
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Compulsory registration with Employment Exchange -All candidates including Apprentice covered under The Apprentice Act1961 should have a valid registration with any of the Employment Exchange in State of Uttarakhand as on the cut off date for reckoning eligibility. (Last date of online Application Submission)
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- For the Un-Reserved (UR) vacancy. SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates can apply subject to meeting with all General Standards of Eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be regular and recognized from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University. The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying diploma is 65% taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/Institute. No rounding off of marks obtained shall be allowed.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on written test.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 30.1.2017
Check below for the official notification of THDC Recruitment 2017