Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is an organization that works under the State Government. They recruit candidates for various posts of state government.
TNPSC has offered job opportunities eligible candidates for TN Govt jobs for various posts of Junior Assistant (Security and NonSecurity), Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, and Steno Typist Grade III. The candidates can apply till 08/09/2016. The eligibility conditions and guidelines are mentioned below; the candidates should go through it for further information regarding the application.
Name of Vacancies and No. of Posts:
- Junior Assistant (Non- Security):2345
- Junior Assistant (Security):121
- Bill Collector Grade – I:08
- Field Surveyor:532
- Steno Typist Grade III:404
Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment:
For Junior Assistant: The candidate must have qualified S.S.L.C examination OR its equivalent from a recognized Institute OR University.
For Typist: The candidate must have qualified S.S.L.C OR the candidate must have qualified Government Technical Examination in Technical Typewriting.
For Steno typist Grade III: The candidate must have qualified S.S.L.C OR the candidate must have qualified Government Technical Examination in Technical Typewriting.
Junior Assistant (Non- Security): Rs.5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay 2400/-
Junior Assistant (Security): Rs.5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay 2400/-
Bill Collector Grade – I: Rs.5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay 2400/-
Field Surveyor: Rs.5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay 2400/-
Draftsman: Rs.5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay 2400/-
Typist: Rs.5200–20200/- + Grade Pay RS 2800/-
Steno Typist Grade III: Rs.5200–20200/- + Grade Pay RS 2800/-
Registration Fees: RS 50/-
Examination Fees: RS 75/-
Mode of Payment:
The payment can be done online or by post office OR Demand Draft.
SC/ST – NIL
For rest of the categories, the fees will be exempted according to the Degree and qualification
The minimum age criteria are 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
General category: 30 years
SC/ST category: 35 years
Backward Class: 32 years
Candidates trained in ITI: 35 years
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination
- There will be OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS.
- There will be a single paper.
- The subjects will be General Studies, Aptitude ,General English/General Tamil.
- There will be total 300 questions.
- The total marks will be 200.
- The Time Duration will be 3 Hours.
- The qualifying marks will be 90.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment:
- The candidates should the official website tnpsc.in
- The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying to make sure that he/she is eligible
- The last date to apply is 08/09/2016 after that all the links will be disabled
- After filling all the forms the candidate should take a printout of the application.
Also See More: Tamil Nadu Jobs.
Starting Date of Online Application: 09/08/2016.
Last Date of Application: 08/09/2016.
Last Date of Fee Payment: 11/09/2016.
Date of Examination: 06/11/2016.
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for TNPSC Recruitment: