|POST NAME||POST||LAST DATE||MORE DETAILS|
|JSSC Recruitment for Mines Inspector posts||45||30.11.2016||Click Here|
|OSSC Recruitment for Computer Operator posts||70||20.11.2016||Click Here|
|SSC Recruitment for Shorting Assistant posts||3134||07.11.2016||Click Here|
|BSSC Recruitment for Stenographer posts||326||02.11.2016||Click Here|
|UPSSSC Recruitment for Nalkoop Mistri posts||672||26.10.2016||Click Here|
|BSSC Recruitment for PrimaryTeachers posts||272||28.10.2016||Click Here|
|SSC Recruitment for Junior Engineer posts||1000||31.10.2016||Click Here|
|UKSSC Recruitment for Junior Engineer posts||515||31.10.2016||Click Here|
Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region Recruitment 2016
Eastern Region SSC is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Eastern Region SSC is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Job location: Kolkata.
Job details for SSC Recruitment:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Eastern Region has invited the applications for the recruitment of the 279 Laboratory Assistant, Assistant Archivist, Office Attendant (Multi-Tasking Staff), Data Processing Assistant, Duplicating Machine Operator, Scientific Assistant, Senior Instructor & Other posts. Interested candidates may apply online before 26/09/2016.
Post & Salary:
Total number of Posts: 279 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 105 Posts
- Assistant Archivist (General): 01 Post
- Duplicating Machine Operator: 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 19 Posts
- Senior Instructor (Weaving): 04 Posts
- Field Attendant (with Multi-Tasking): 19 Posts
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Office Attendant (Multi-Tasking Staff): 40 Posts
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 05 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 02 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 05 Posts
- Library Clerk: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemical): 28 Posts
- Metrological Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (RPT): 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Electrical): 08 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Civil): 13 Posts
- Heraldic Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (NDT): 03 Posts
- Senior Research Assistant: 04 Posts
Salary: For details prefer official notification which is mention below.
Qualification for SSC Recruitment:
Assistant Archivist (General):
Candidate must have Master’s Degree in History with an optional paper in Indian History of the post-1750 period from a recognized University.
Data Processing Assistant:
Candidate must have a Degree from a recognized University with Science, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Statistics or equivalent and Diploma or Certificate in Computer Application from a Government recognized institution or knowledge of programming, system operations, and systems analysis to be judged through suitable tests.
Scientific Assistant (Mechanical):
Candidate must have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Duplicating Machine Operator:
Candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination & should have Certificate on operating Duplicating Machine.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidates should be of age between 18yrs to 30 years.
OBC- 3 years
ST/SC- 5 years
PWD – 10 years
Application fee with mode of payment:
General/OBC – Rs.100
ST/SC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – No fee
The application fee will be paid online through SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in OMR/ Computer Based Examination & Interview.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.sscer.org/ before 26.09.2016.
- Applicants must read all instruction about eligibility criteria carefully before applying online application.
- Applicants must fill all required entries carefully and correctly in the prescribed online application form.
- After submission of online application, take a printout of filled in the form for future use.
- Candidates are required to send the hard copy of the duly filled application before 6/10/2016
- The envelope should be super scribed with the “Application for the post of………….”
- The applications are needed to send in the name of ” To the Regional Director Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region,
The Regional Director (ER),
Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region,
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building,
8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C.
Bose Road, Kolkata-700 020
Also, See More Diploma Jobs.
Start Date: 26/08/2016
Last Date: 26/09/2016
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application form: 6/10/2016.
Exam Date: Not mentioned
Official website link:
Official Notification link for SSS Recruitment: