SECL Recruitment 2016 for 332 various Posts
This company has its head office at Bilaspur and mines spread over Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh, known as the largest coal mining company in the country. It has 8 fully owned subsidiaries of India Coal Ltd. Total Underground Mines are 70 and total opencast mines are 21 is equal to total 92 Mines.
SECL has invited the online application from eligible candidates for 332 posts of Mining Sirdar T & S Grade-C. Interested candidates may apply online before 30.09.2016 and can send the hard copy of the application by post.
Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
Post & Salary:
Total No. of Post: 332 Mining Sirdar T&S.
Category wise vacancy:
Unreserved: 167 Posts
OBC (NCL): 43 Posts
SC: 46 Posts
ST: 76 Posts
Salary: Rs.19035/- (Per Month)
Qualification for SECL Recruitment:
- Candidate must have passed Matriculate or equivalent exam from any recognized Board.
- Candidate must have issued Sirdar’s competency Certificate from DGMS Dhanbad.
- Or the candidate should have Diploma in Mining Engineering (Three years) issued from recognized institute and have issued Overman’s competency certificate from DGMS Dhanbad.
Age limit with relaxation:
The candidate must be of age between 18 to 30 years as on 30.09.2016.
Age relaxation of 03 years for OBC (NCL) and 05 years for SC/ST candidates will be given to the reserved candidates.
Application fee with mode of payment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
How to apply for SECL Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.secl.gov.in from 26.08.2016 to 20.09.2016.
- The size of Recent Passport size Photograph and Signature should not be more than 30 kb.
- Click on Browse button and Select Scan Photo File.
- Similarly, for Signature click on Browse button and Select on Scan Signature File.
- Candidates are required to send the hard copy of the application with all the relevant documents /certificates.
- The envelope should be super-scribed with the “Application for the post….”
- The application should be sent in the name of “To Deputy General Manager (MP), South Eastern Coalfields Limited”
The Deputy General Manager (MP),
South Eastern Coalfields Limited
Post Box No 60,
Seepat Road Bilaspur Chhattisgarh,
Start Date: 26.08.2016
Last Date: 20.09.2016.
Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 30.09.2016.
Exam Date: Not Mentioned.
Official website link:
Apply online link:
Official notification link for SECL Recruitment: