SAIL Recruitment 2016 for 24 Posts of Deputy Manager
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in world. SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, and Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi.
Job Location: West Bangal
Job Details for SAIL Recruitment:
SAIL has offered job opportunities for the post of Deputy Managers, for candidates who want to work in SAIL. The recruitment will be done on Permanent Basis. the application process, eligibility criteria and selection process are mentioned in the article below. The applications are to be sent Offline. The last date for the receipt of application by 21/11/2016
Name of Post and Name of Vacancies:
Deputy Managers: 24
Qualification for SAIL Recruitment:
The candidates should have qualified degree in relevant stream from a recognized Institute OR University.
Experience: The candidate should have minimum 07 years of experience.
Also See More: Government Jobs.
The age limit as on 04/11/2016 should be:
Maximum: 35 years
For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years.
For OBC Candidates: 03 years.
For PWD Candidates: 10 years.
For General /OBC Candidates: RS 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: NIL
Mode of Payment:
The candidate has to submit fee by SBI Bank Challan.
The fee has to be submitted in specially opened bank account “Power Jyoti”. The account number is -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The written test will be held at Kolkata
- The test pattern will be Objective Type.
- The duration of Test will be of 02 hours
- The test will have test of Domain knowledge & Managerial knowledge of 25 marks and practical knowledge test for 50 marks
- The candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Interview.
- Then the test of Medical Standards.
Also See More: Graduate Jobs.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment:
- The applications have to be sent Online and Offline both
- For filling the Online application the candidates should visit the official website “Careers with SAIL”
- Then fill the Online application form in prescribed format
- The scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature should be uploaded.
- Then take a print out of application form
- Then attach all the relevant documents along with the application form and send it to the following address before the last date.
- The address details are mentioned below:
- The applicant should take a print out of application form
SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7, the Ridge,
Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan,
Starting date for submitting application online- 01/10/2016
Closing date for submitting application online-04/11/2016.
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for SAIL Recruitment: