RRCNR Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of good guards, ASM. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application 20.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of RRCNR Recruitment 2017
No of openings: 172 Posts
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway
- Good Guards
Qualification required for RRCNR Recruitment:
- For the post of good guards: The candidates should have degree of university or its equivalent.
- For the post of ASM: The candidates should have University degree or its equivalent. Diploma in rail transport and management from the institute of rail transport will be additional desirable Qualification.
- For the post of good guards: 5200-20200 +2800 Grade pay
- For the post of ASM: 5200-20200 +2800 grade pay
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years.
Age relaxation as per as category
- OBC candidates: 45 years
- SC/ST candidates: 47 years
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website :http://www.rrcnr.org
Application fee: All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for RRCNR Vacancy: The candidates can apply through official website. The candidates should have to keep care of last date as it is 20.1.2017. After the last date no application will be entertained.
- Before applying, the Candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application as per the Notification.
- The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of recruitment.
- The vacancies are to be filled up in various Divisions/Units of NR Therefore, the selected employees are likely to be posted to another Division/Unit of Northern Railway. Decision of Railway Administration/RRC NR will be final.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to decide/alter the mode of examinations i.e. OFFLINE/ONLINE or re-conduct the written examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the recommitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The list of eligible/ineligible candidates will be published on the website of the RRC, after scrutiny of the applications.
- The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the RRC website in due course. Candidates are advised to be in touch with RRC website for various information of the stages of selection.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on three parts.
- Written examination
- Psycho Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 20.1.2017
Check below for the official notification of RRCNR Recruitment 2017