RPSC SI Recruitment 2016: 350 Sub Inspector Posts
About Rajasthan Police
With the emergence of the State of Rajasthan, the Rajasthan Police came into existence. Members of the various police forces were selectively absorbed into the new Rajasthan Police Force. The process of having a uniform police force for the entire State shaped with a passage of time to meet the needs of the people. The Rajasthan Police has its headquarters in Jaipur, the state capital.
Job location: Rajasthan
Job details for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2016:
The RPSC will conduct the recruitment through the competitive exam to RPS. The Interested applicants who are eligible according to the Raj Police jobs can fill the SI Recruitment. Those who were eagerly waiting to apply for Sub Inspector jobs of Rajasthan Police Department can grab this exclusive opportunity on 350 posts. Interested candidates may apply online before 06/11/2016.
Posts & Salary:
- Total No of Vacancy – 330 Posts
- Sub Inspector (A.P) – 147 Posts
- Sub Inspector (I.B) – 65 Posts
- Platoon Commander (R.A.C) – 114 Posts
- Sub Inspector (M.B.C) – 4 Posts
Also See More: Government jobs.
Salary: Rs.9300-34800 + G.P – Rs.4200
Qualification for the RPSC SI Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidate age must be not less than 20 years and more than 25 years (as on 01/01/2017)
Relaxation will be provided to the reserved category as per the Govt. norms.
Application fee with mode of payment:
Prefer official Notification
All the candidates will be selected through below mentioned four steps:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any mental or physical defect.
168 cms min (Male candidates)
152 cms min (Female candidate)
For men: 81 cm
Weight: Required only for female: 47.5 kg
How to apply for RPSC SI Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Interested candidates may apply from 07/10/2016 to 06/11/2016.
- An applied link would be enabled from 07 October 2016 on the official website.
- Click on the “Apply link” to apply for the post.
- Keep the scanned copies of all the relevant documents ready while applying for the post online.
- Pay the fee if required and complete all the application formalities.
- Candidates need to retain the printout of the application form.
Also See More: Defence Jobs.
Only online applications are acceptable.
Important date –
- Starting Date of Online Registration- 07/10/2016
- Last Date of Online fee Payment – 04/11/2016
- Last Date of Online Registration – 06/11/2016
- Editing in Application form – 07/11/2016 to 21/11/2016
Exam Date – Update soon
Apply online link:
Official website link:
Official Notification Link for RPSC SI Recruitment 2016: