RPSC Recruitment 2016 for 42 Posts of Head Master
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service & Rajasthan Police Service in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Job Details for RPSC Recruitment:
RPSC has offered job opportunities for the post of Head Master. The candidates will be recruited on Permanent Basis. The candidates who are interested and willing to apply may read the notification carefully before applying. The application process, educational qualification and other qualifications are mentioned below. The last date to apply online is 23/11/2016.
Job Location: Rajasthan
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Head Master: 42
Qualification RPSC Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Second Class in Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium having minimum 48% marks and Shiksha Shastri/Degree or Diploma in education recognized by National council for Teacher Education.
The age required as on 01/01/2017
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 35 years
- For OBC: 03 years
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For PWD (General): 10 years
- For PWD (OBC): 13 years
- For PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
General & BC (Creamy layer)/Special BC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee has to be paid by E-Mitra OR E-Portal by Online mode.
Also See: Railway Jobs
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview
- The Written Examination will be of 600 marks.
- There will be 2 papers of 300 marks each.
- Each paper will be of 03 hours.
- The questions will be Objective Type.
- There will be Negative Marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
How to Apply RPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates have to apply Online only.
- The application form is available on the official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline/
- Open the official website and read the instructions for online application carefully.
- Then fill the application form
- Fill all the entries
- Make payment of application fee by e-Mitra
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Then take a print out of application form for future use.
- First Date to Apply Online: 28-10-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-11-2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link RPSC Recruitment:
Also See: ITI Jobs
RPSC Recruitment Notification for Sr.Teacher Gr II – 6468 vacancies
Job Location: Rajasthan
RPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Sr. Teacher Gr II for different subjects. The breakup of the vacancies is as follows:
- English- 626 vacancies
- Hindi- 1269 vacancies
- Urdu- 39 vacancies
- Science- 248 vacancies
- Social Science- 1531 vacancies
- Punjabi- 18 vacancies
- Maths- 442 vacancies
- Sanskrit- 2295 vacancies
The total number of vacancies is 6468.
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject with first division marks.
- Ed. from recognized university.
The selected candidates shall be given salary according to the norms applied for Senior Teachers Grade II in the state of Rajasthan.
Age group with relaxation
Candidates should be more than 21 years old. Age limit is relaxable for upper limit according to Government rules and regulations for the following categories: Women, OBC, SC, and ST.
Application fee details
Candidates are required to pay the application fee as applicable during the online registration process.
Candidates will be selected through Written Examination conducted by RPSC.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for ( Rajasthan PSC ) RPSC Recruitment.
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment:
- Visit the official RPSC website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Home.aspx.
- Go to the Careers section.
- Read the instructions carefully before beginning with the online registration.
- Fill the form with correct details.
- Submit the application and take a print out for reference.
Last date for the online submission of the application– 29/08/2016.
Official Website link
Official notification link for RPSC Recruitment: