Recruitment Notification for of Protocol Officers
About the Gauhati High Court:
Established in the year 1948, the Gauhati High Court has the largest jurisdiction in India and covers Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, and Nagaland.
Also see : ISRO Recruitment
Job Location: Assam
The Protocol Officer positions are open category posts and are open for the below District and Sessions Judge Establishments:
- Cachar and Golaghat
Applicants should be Graduate from recognized university with at least 6 months certificate/diploma in travel and tourism management/hospitality management.
Other eligibility criteria:
The applicants must be permanent residents of Assam.
Post and salary:
The scale of pay for the post of Protocol Officer is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.3000/-.
The category wise age limit is as follows:
- General- 18 to 38 years
- OBC/MOBC- 18 to 41 years
- SC and ST- 18 to 43 years
- PWD- 18 to 48 years
For upper Age Relaxation on age groups sees the Notification.
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs.180
- Others- Rs.360
How to apply and mode of payment:
- Submit your duly filled online form by visiting ghconline.gov.in
- Print the Fee Payment Challan and submit the fee amount at any State Bank of India branch through cash.
- Keep the Challan copy with Journal Number for future reference.
The selection procedure includes one written examination of 100 marks and a viva voce of 30 marks.
Address detail (for sending hard copy OR offline form)
- Registration timeline- 23/05/2016, 2 PM to 07/06/2016 3 PM
- Last date for fee payment- 09/06/2016, till bank transaction hours
Important links to be used:
Official Website link:
Official notification link for Gauhati High Court Recruitment Protocol Officers post:
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Police Jobs||10th - 12th Pass Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Govt Jobs in UP||ISRO Recruitment|
|Diploma Jobs||ITI Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|