RCFL Recruitment 2017
Rashtriya Chemicals and fertilizers Limited has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Dy. General Manager. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 9.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
About the organisation: Rashtriya Chemicals and fertilizers Limited is a leading profit making and progressive public sector undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing Units are in Maharashtra with National Level Marketing network. Employee strength is about 3600 and sales turnover is over Rs. 8500 crores.The Company provides excellent career growth.
Details of RCFL Recruitment 2017
No. Of openings: 1 post
Company name: Rashtriya Chemicals and fertilizers Limited
- Dy. General Manager
Qualification for the RCFL Recruitment required: The candidates should be a member of institute of company secretaries of India. The candidates having degree in law form reputed university will be given preference.
Age limit: 55 years as on 1.12.2016
Job location: Mumbai ( Maharashtra)
Application fee: All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for RCFL vacancy: The candidates can apply offline. And can send their application along with in format which should include these documents.
- The duly completed application alongwith self – attested photocopies of all Educational certificates.
- Mark Sheets starting from SSC, HSC, Graduation, Post Graduation if any PWD certificate if applicable.
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Proof of Age, Experience Certificates
And they should send this to the following address
The office of Chief General Manager (HR), Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, 1st Floor, Room No.148, Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai – 400074
on or before 09.01.2017. After the last date no application will be entertained. The candidates should keep care of last date.
- The candidates should specify an active email id and phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Interview through post and or e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
- For appearing for the interview, all outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro Economy class Air Fare by the shortest route on production of the ticket.
- The reimbursement will be done only for correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit their applications through proper channel. However Advance copy to RCF may be sent, if necessary.
- The post applied for is to be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, while sending the Application Form to RCF along with required documents.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date of the submission of the Application Form as regards the date of Interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
- The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date of application: 9.1.2017
Check below for the official notification of RCFL Recruitment 2017
RCFL Recruitment 2016-17 for Diploma Trainee post
RCFL Recruitment: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) is recruiting for the post of Diploma Trainee in various branches.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RCF) Limited is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company which is a Government of India Undertaking.
Job Location: Mumbai.
RCF Ltd invites applications for the post of Diploma trainee for various branches:
Name Of Post
Number Of Posts
|1.||Diploma Trainee (Chemical)||19|
|2.||Diploma Trainee (Mechanical)||18|
|3.||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||12|
|4.||Diploma Trainee (Instrumentation)||08|
|5.||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||03|
|6.||Diploma Trainee (Computer)||02|
|7.||Diploma Trainee (Medical Lab Technician)||06|
Qualification for RCFL Recruitment:
- For Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil Branches
The candidate should have done diploma in relevant stream with minimum 50% marks.
- For Computer Branch
- For Medical Lab Technician
The candidate should have done diploma in Medical Lab Technician with minimum 50% marks
The salary for all the posts is Rs. 5000/-
Age Group with Relaxation
Maximum Age: 25 years
SC/ST: 5 yrs
OBC: 3 yrs
Application Fee Detail
For General Candidates: Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Challan.
For SC/ST Candidates: No fee for SC/ST Candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the details furnished in the application form and their qualification.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding to age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for RCFL Recruitment.
How to Apply?
The candidates can send their duly filled application form along with attested photocopies of all Educational to the administration office at the address provided in the next section.
The applications have to be sent to the following address:
CM(HR)-U, Room No. 4, Ground Floor, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited , Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai 400 074.
14-July-2016: Last Date for Submission Of Applications.
Official Website link:
Official Notification Link RCFL Recruitment:
- Complete Advertisement