Reserve Bank of India – RBI Recruitment for Security Guards post
RBI is the core bank of India. It is also the Issuer of Currency in India. It is also called the Bank of Bankers. It supervises all the private and public banks of India. The chief of RBI is Governor. It has 22 regional offices mostly in state capitals. RBI was nationalized in the year 1949.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Job Details for RBI Recruitment:
RBI Kolkata has offered vacancies for eligible candidates for the post of Security Guards. Only the candidates who are Ex-Servicemen are eligible to apply who can handle the ammunitions. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and educational qualifications can apply before the last date that is 31/08/2016. Full details regarding the application process, age, application fees, mode of payment etc are mentioned below:
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Security Guards: 16 posts
Qualification for RBI Recruitment:
The candidate must be minimum 10th standard passed OR Undergraduate from a recognized Board of Education.
The exception is for those Ex- Servicemen who have served Indian Army for 15 years, they will be considered as graduates.
The age of the candidate should be maximum 25 years.
For SC/ST candidates: 05 years (30 years)
For OBC candidates: 03 years (28 years)
Further relaxation for other categories will be given under government norms.
The starting pay will be RS 10940/-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the personal interview.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment:
- The applications are to send OFFLINE
- The application format is attached with the notification
- The application should be written on A4 sheets only
- The applications are to be sent in prescribed format only
- The languages which will be preferred for writing applications is English OR Hindi
- The relevant documents should be self-attested
- The relevant documents and certificates should be sent along with the application
- The application envelope should be super scribed with “ Application for the Post of
- The address details are given below:
DIRECTOR, RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, HUMAN RESOURCE
MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT, 15 NETAJI SUBHASH ROAD, KOLKATA –
Last date for submission of Application: 31/08/2016.
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for RBI Recruitment: