Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 31 Posts
About the Rajasthan Postal Circle:
Rajasthan Post Office is a Government operated post office. It is one of the widest Postal networks in the whole world. As a Date presented by sources, Indian Postal Department has 154,398 Post offices all over the country. Likewise, Rajasthan Post office is also a government organization.
Job Location: Rajasthan
Job Details for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment:
Rajasthan Postal Circle has offered job opportunities for the Multi Tasking Staff in Administrative Unit and Subordinate Units. The candidates will be recruited on the permanent basis. The candidates who interested may read the advertisement carefully before applying. The application procedure details are mentioned in the article below. The candidates have to apply online only no other mode of application will be accepted. The applicant should apply on or before 24/10/2016.
Also See: Graduate Jobs.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
For Administrative Unit
RLO, Jaipur: 01
Postal Store Depot, Jodhpur: 01
Postal Store Depot, Ajmer: 01
DA (P) Office, Jaipur: 02
For Subordinate Units
RMS ‘JP’ Dn Jaipur: 04
RMS ‘J’ Dn Ajmer: 11
RMS ‘ST’ Dn Jodhpur: 11
Qualification Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Matriculation or I.T.I from a recognized Board of Education or Institute.
Rs 18000+ other allowances
For General: 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ST Category: 05 years
- For OBC Category: 03 years
- For PWD Category: 10 years (General)
- For PWD Category: 13 years (OBC)
- For PWD Category: 15 years (SC/ST)
For General and OBC Category: Rs 100+ 400/-
For SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Rs 100/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee has to be submitted by e-payment.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
- There will be 100 questions of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking
- The time allotted will be 02 hours
- The question pattern will be the Objective type.
How to Apply Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment:
- The online application form is available at rajpost.com
- Then click on “Apply Online”
- The application form should be filled in the prescribed format only.
- Then upload the passport size photograph between 2 kb to 100 kb.
- Then click on registration and submit it.
- A Unique Registration Number will be generated.
- Save it for future log in and for taking print out of the application.
- Take a print out of e-challan and application form for future use.
Also See More: Government Jobs.
- First date to apply: 24/09/2016
- Last date to apply: 24/10/2016
- Last date for depositing fee: 27/10/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment: