NPCIL Recruitment 2016 for 45 Posts of Technician
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956, “with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962.”
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Job Details for NPCIL Recruitment:
NPCIL has offered golden job opportunities for various posts of Technician Officer, Scientific Officer, Dy. Manager and Junior Hindi Translator. This is a special recruitment drive for PWD candidates. The candidates who are willing to apply should read the eligibility criteria details carefully before applying. The last date to apply is 21/10/2016. The eligibility criterion, educational qualifications, age required and the application process is mentioned in the article below.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Technician Officer/D, Scientific Officer /C and Technician Officer/C: 43
Dy. Manager: 01
Junior Hindi Translator: 01
Qualification for NPCIL Recruitment:
For Technician Officer/D, Scientific Officer /C and Technician Officer/C: The candidate must have qualified B.Tech OR Relevant education in these disciplines Mechanical OR Electrical OR Electronics, Instrumentation OR Civil OR Chemical and Computer Science
For Dy. Manager: the candidate must have qualified Graduation from a recognized institute OR University with minimum 60% marks.
For Junior Hindi Translator: The candidate must have qualified Master’s Degree in Hindi OR English
As per rules
The maximum age limit as on 21/10/2016
- Technician Officer/D: 40 years
- Scientific Officer /C: 35 years
- Technician Officer/C: 35 years
- Dy. Manager: 30 years
- Junior Hindi Translator: 28 years
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For OBC: 03 years
- For PWD: 10 years
- For other categories: applicable as per rules.
- For the post of Technician Officer/D, Scientific Officer /C and Technician Officer/C and Dy. Manager the selection will be done by Online Test and Interview
- For Junior Hindi Translator the selection will be done by Written Test.
- The online test will have 2 papers : Paper I and Paper II
- The Online Test will have 120 questions
- The time allotted will be 2 hours
- The NEGATIVE MARKING will be done, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Interview.
- For the Post of Junior Hindi Translator, there will be Descriptive Type Questions
- There will be 2 papers of 100 marks each
- Both the papers will be of 06 hours e. 03 hours for each paper
- 01-hour break will be given between the papers.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment:
- The candidate has to apply online only no other mode will be accepted.
- The application form is available at the official website
- The candidate has to register himself OR herself first
- Then application form will be displayed
- Fill in all the details
- Then upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Then submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Also See More: Engineering Jobs.
- First date to apply online: 30/09/2016
- Last date to apply online: 21/10/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for NPCIL Recruitment: