NPCC Recruitment for the Assistant Civil Engineers 2016-17
NPCC also known as National Power Construction Corporation released job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Civil Engineers. To get more information about Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, and all the other relevant details for job recruitment you need to read the complete article given below. Hope it would solve all your queries related and will help you to apply for the NPCC Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Civil Engineers.
Details about NPCC Recruitment for Assistant Civil Engineers 2016-17:
Opening Date to Apply: 26.11.2016 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply:26.12.2016 upto 06:00 PM
Number of Openings: 50
Number of Posts:
- Assitant Civil Engineers
Upper Age limit to apply for this job is 28 years. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and PWD & Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules.
Qualifications for NPCC Recruitment for Assistant Civil Engineers 2016-17:
- Diploma in Engg. (Civil)- 3 yrs. Course.
- Knowledge on 2D drawings / and use of AutoCAD preferred.
Job Responsibilities for NPCC Recruitment for Assistant Civil Engineers 2016-17:
Supervision of construction activity related to high rise Buildings, Bridges and other kind of buildings
General /OBC Category candidates need to pay fee of Rs. 1000
SC/ST Category candidates need to pay fee of Rs. 40
Selection Process for NPCC Recruitment for Assistant Civil Engineers 2016-17:
The examination paper will contain total 120 objective type questions containing 80 questions related to post / discipline for which the candidate has applied, 10 questions on General Knowledge, 10 questions on General Intelligence. The total time allowed for examination is 120 minutes. There is no provision of negative marking and test will be in 2 languages i.e Hindi and English.
How to Apply for NPCC Job Vacancy 2016-17:
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of NPCC i.e. http://www.npcc.gov.in
Note: No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to NPCC in connection with the application.
General Instructions About Job Notification for NPCC Recruitment:
- Demand Draft/ Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
- Applicants should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph, signature and other relevant Certificates
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 03 weeks).
- Admit Card will not be sent by post. It should be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
- NPCC will not be responsible for any loss of email/admit card sent, due to invalid/wrong email id etc.
- The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of joining. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
To get more information about NPCC Recruitment 2016-17 you can check the detailed information given below: