National Institutes of immunology has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of the junior Assistant. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. The last date of application is 13.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of NII recruitment 2017
No of openings: 3 post
Company name: National Institutes of immunology
- junior Assistant -1
Qualification for the NII recruitment required: The candidates should have a Graduate with 1 years experience. Commerce graduates will be preferred for Accounts post. Knowledge of computer/word is essential.
- Admin (01 post UR)Maintenance of files, putting up cases to supervisors, dealing with attendance, leave, LTC, bonus, grant of incentives, probation period, keeping office record, telephone bills, typing work and any other work as may be assigned.
- Accounts (01 post UR):Preparation of CVs, cheques, drafts, vouching of bills, writing cash books, ledgers, typing work and any other work as may be assigned.
- Store (01 post OBC)– Receipt/Issue of stores, maintenance of purchase files, docketing of papers, assist in physical verification of stocks, typing work and any other work as may be assigned.
Age limit: 30 years
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website : http://www1.nii.res.in
Application fee: All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for NII Vacancy : The candidates should have to send duly completed applications in the format given below latest by 13.01.2017 to the Controller of Administration, NII Post Box No. 10548, JNU Post Office, New Delhi – 110067 along with attested copies of certificates of date of birth, qualifications, present position and past experience, valid Caste/PH certifications wherever Applicable in the format prescribed by the government of India.
- Appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of 5 years with an initial probation period of one year which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. Further continuation, if any, will depend on candidate’s performance during the initial period of five years.
- The pay and allowances etc. are admissible as per the Govt. of India Rules (6th Pay Commission). Other benefits include NPS, Medical Reimbursement, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates called for written test/skill test would be paid to and fro second class (ordinary) railway fare or bus fare, as per rules.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. No enquiries or correspondence will be entertained.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualifications will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for written test/skill test.
- Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for a written test/skill test.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification
Note:- Institute’s advertisement published in Employment News dated 09.01.2016, 02.07.2016 and 06.08.2016 inviting applications for the posts.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on two parts.
Written test/Skill Test.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 13.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of NII recruitment 2017