NFC Recruitment 2016
Nuclear Fuel Complex Hyderabad recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of upper Division Clerk, work Assistant. The candidates who are interested in the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application for NFC Recruitment is 2.12.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below and click on the link attached to read the full detailed notification of the post.
About the organisation: The nuclear Fuel Complex was founded in 1971. The nuclear fuel complex is planning to establish two major fabrication facilities to meet the expected jumbo in nuclear power production. Nuclear fuel complex supplies zircaloy clad uranium oxide fuel assemblies and zirconium alloy structural components for all 14 operating atomic power reactors in India. The Hyderabad plant has the capacity to produce 250 tonne of UO2 Per year and is expected to expand to a 600 tonnes per year capacity.
Details of NFC Recruitment 2016-17
No. Of openings: 5 Post
Company name: Nuclear Fuel Complex
- Upper Division Clerk
- Work Assistant
Qualification for the post required:
- For the post of upper Division Clerk: The candidates should have a degree of Arts, Science or commerce or equivalent degree with 50 % marks from a recognised University or Institution.
- For the post of Assistant: The candidates should have a degree of matriculation or 10th pass from a recognised University or Institution.
- For the post of upper Division Clerk: 25500/-
- For the post of work Assistant: 18000/-
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in between 18-37 years.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh ( Hyderabad)
Official Website: www.nfc.gov.in
Application fee: There is no fee for both post.
How to apply for NFC Job Vacancy:
The candidates can apply in the format they are prescribed in the notification and have to send their educational certificates photocopies to the following address.
The Administrative Officer,
Recruitment-I, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad- 500062 “
On or before 2.12.2016. After the last date, no application will be entertained so the candidates need to keep care of the last date.
- The appointment will be required to attend in round the clock shift duties.
- There is no application fee for applying the above post
- Persons working under central/State government, public sector undertakings, autonomous bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. They may however, send one advance copy of the application along with all the enclosures and in that case, the candidates have to submit a no objection certificate from their present employer at the time of appearing for written test or otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for written test.
Selection process: The selection will be based on examination
- Tier -2
The candidate’s selection will be based on overall performance in both Tier-II examination ( objectives and descriptive).
Important dates to remember
- Last date of application: 2.12.2016
Click here for the official notification of NFC Recruitment 2016